The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini-Catalogs, an easy cheap way to collect them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Mini-Catalogs, an easy cheap way to collect them. Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Catalogs, an easy cheap way to collect them.   Mini-Catalogs, an easy cheap way to collect them. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi,

I am sure that some people are gonna say that i was dumb when they read the story below but until it happens to you, sometimes you don't see it even if it is in front of your eyes.

Ok, here goes, i am a big fan of Kenner printed stuff, catalogs, boxes, promos, etc. The first thing i wanted to collect is those little printed catalogs and i was planning to buy them from individual sellers on Ebay and some of them come with a hefty price sometimes, like the first movie catalog's. So in essence i was gonna spend a lot of money on little printed books.Down the road I started to discover that if i bought play sets or vehicles in their boxes, i would get these very catalogs that i was chasing for and for no money at all expect the purchase of the boxed vehicle. This is a tip i wanted to share with new collector's to save them money if they are going the same route i am going. Sometimes collecting Star Wars stuff feels like you are at a buffet line and there is so much to choose from you don't know what to focus on or how to go about getting what you want at a good price.

cheers!
Back to top Go down

Mini-Catalogs, an easy cheap way to collect them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1