The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 am

This may be contraversial but here goes Twisted Evil

Is there any figures that there are no hard to come by (Dare I use the word RARE) figures where they are relativley cheap. As most of you will be aware my collecting style is to collect 1 of each loose varient but with the enforsis on getting the rarest I can afford of each (Or the one I prefer which is harder to find).

But due to me basically overspending on other interests i need to tone down my collecting, however I would like to buy some figures as im still a fare way off completing my loose collection.

Has anyone got any figure suggestions with regard to what I put above.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 am

Which figures are you still needing? From there perhaps we can work out which variants to go for at a 'cheap' price. ps you should have asked for some on your birthday- hope you had a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am

LOL thanks James. I got enough for my birthday my wife wouldnt let me get anymore Laughing

I was kind of hoping that I could get some suggestions of figures in general where there are no or little varients with little difference in the price. So say for example the last 17 figures. I havent researched them but they look like the type of figure where there are no vast differences in price except maybe prototypes which im not interested in.

What about the death squad commander?

I have about 50 figures so im only half way or so there. I have very little of the last 17
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 am

Barada & Amanaman have leg marking variants. Then there's Paploo & Lumat as Ledy versions. Glasslite & Droid's pop up saber R2s. I think that's it? B4nth4 has started a thread on the Death squad commander so wait for that to develop. There's a few Last 17s you'll pick up cheap (<$50) if you're patient you'll get probably quite a few. I know you know but make sure they're complete Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:12 am

I take it there isnt much difference in the price between the leg varients. So it wouldnt matter which one I bought.

I have a nice ammanman so I might start looking at Barada
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

Ronniebiggs wrote:
so I might start looking at Barada
the 1984 version (vs. 1985) will test your patience. Have you got all the Ewoks? They can be cheap- I have no idea why Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

I have 3 ewoks. None of the last 17 ones and the 3 I have are not complete. I need wickets staff, Chief chirpas hood and the grey one whos name I cant think of I just have the figure with no weapons etc.
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 am

aussiejames wrote:
the 1984 version (vs. 1985) will test your patience.

theres a what now?!?! geez another variant to add to the list... thanks AJ Rolling Eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 am

Ronnie, I have a spare loose paploo, if you are interested send me a pm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap Figures? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Figures?   Cheap Figures? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1