The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The BIG quiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

The BIG quiz Empty
PostSubject: The BIG quiz   The BIG quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 am

Alright folks this is how it works..
Once a week I am gonna post ten questions in different threads of the forums..this is too encourage browsing on the site a little Wink ..
What you have to do is write the answer for each one and note what question number it is..maybe get yourselves a special quiz pad so it's easy to keep track of it all Smile if you look at the subject title where the questions are posted you will see there numbers etc..it will say for example "The BIG QUIZ FEB Part 1 Question 1"
Now I will do this 4 times a month..after the fourth time I post the questions for the month you pm ALL the answers to me for the month..and to someone else perhaps at the same time..I was thinking Jay or one of the mods..if they were keen, just to be a watchdog so to speak..so as to avoid any complaining later who got in first etc.
The first person to get in with all correct answers wins, followed by second and third..all others will still recieve minor points placing which can we be used for the end of year prizepool

Points scoring for the end of year prizepool works like this..
First each month 10 points
Second each month7 points
Third each month 5 points
All others each month 3 points

Prizes will be shipped to you each month as will the end of year prize pool Smile
If I need to explain something better let me know!
Anyway good luck folks..happy hunting for some questions.. Smile

PS I will start tonight but we will call these Febuary questions part 1 ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

The BIG quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG quiz   The BIG quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 am

Ok folks Febuary questions have begun

REMEMBER look at the subject line of each question posted to see what number it is for the month..

Each month has Four parts it is important you write at least the month with your answer and also the question number.
I am obviously keeping track of them already in a book, I suggest either make a spreadsheet up on your computers or perhaps even just get a little notepad yourself Smile .... keeping one on your computer may give you the edge when it comes to sending in the answers at the end of each month Wink
Back to top Go down

The BIG quiz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1