The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Great pictures Jason. cheers

The picture with a life size Bespin Leia must have been exciting.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Hey Paul -

Is it just me or does Alex's beard look familiar ?

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 20150312

Either he did that on purpose or the Force is flowing through his subconscious :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Great pictures Jason. cheers

The picture with a life size Bespin Leia must have been exciting.
haha... It was one great vintage homage to any figure!
Her father printed the cape on a single vinyl sheet and I think her mother re-worked the pattern for printing. Just a great nod to vintage figures overall. And hats off to her for her posing where she holds her hands like a vintage figure! Fantastic!

There are a ton of pics I have seen of her on Facebook taken by others with her "classic" pose. Tiggy interupted that but I think it was worth it. Smile
This I think is her father's FB post.... love the black shoes (nod to the pre-production?) Smile
FB Post

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 am

ourchickenshack wrote:
Hey Paul -

Is it just me or does Alex's beard look familiar ?

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 20150312

Either he did that on purpose or the Force is flowing through his subconscious :cool laugh:

lol!

Now Alex can join the pantheon of X-Wing related beards!

This dude has one!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Xwing_10

Jek had one. Biggs was working on one but his life was tragically cut short at the the moustache stage  Sad
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Images10

George Lucas (in XWP disguise) has one!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Images11

Mark Hammil has one!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Images12

Mark Hammil has one! :cool laugh:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Images13

Accelerate to speed attack!
The original Red Leader uniform was later modified to an orange colour.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Red_le10

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Great updates from Tiggy from Scarborough and Anaheim! cheers

Thanks for sharing, Alex and Jay. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:40 am

Hi everyone. Tiggy is here in New Brunswick. He arrived late the week before last. I've been busy and haven't had time to show him around. I'll get some pics snapped this weekend and next week and get them posted.

He's been relaxing with my Hulk figures.

"I arrived last week and my host locked me up here in a glass case with all there mean smelly green monsters. They keep raving about wanting to SMASH!!!!!. I fear I made a mistake coming here."
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 Tiggy%20Hulk_zpsadezhus9
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:42 am

Is that some kind of bootleg Hulk behind the bootleg Tiggy? Glad this thread is still going, kind of forgot about Tiggy to be honest.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Bump it up.  Paul, did you get any chance to show tiggy about yet?

Last edited by trappedtexan on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Bryan, Paul's probably still digging out, from all the snow storms they had this winter. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Bryan,  Paul's probably still digging out, from all the snow storms they had this winter. lol! lol!

Not digging out from snow but haven't had many days without rain since I posted last. Pics coming soon. Then on Tiggy goes to his next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 am

kisstour03 wrote:
haven't had many days without rain since I posted last.

Nnnnooooo. Hopefully it clears up soon. The boys annual motorcycle trip is scheduled to leave in 3 weeks (June 26) and hoping to hit the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island. They've tried before, but the rain every day puts a damper on the fun. doh

If its going to rain out east, New Orleans, here we come. lol!

Paul, I'm looking forward to seeing Tiggys adventures out east. :clap:
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:34 am

Sorry for the long delay everyone out there in Tiggy Land. Between work and every day I had off raining like a bastard, I didn't have a good chance to get any pics around town. Finally got  a few over a couple of different trips out. Nothing overly exciting in our small town really. So I got a few with random things around town.

I'll let Tiggy tell the story.

My host finally took me out of that damned glass case with all those green monsters. I agree with massive destruction and all. But WOW those guys love to SMASH shit up. It's been a crappy stretch of rainy weather here in New Brunswick. My poor host has been unhappy he couldn't show me the sights here in St. Stephen.

We went for a bite to eat the other night at Ossies Lunch. A local landmark that's been open since the early 1950s. The clams and chips were good, but I'd have likes some Bantha ribs myself.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071889_zpsp7w7ar0k
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071888_zpsgcvhycti

Ossies was a little drive outside town, so we stopped in nearby St. George on the way home. Paul wanted to show me this giant blueberry for some reason. Maybe that's where blue milk comes from??
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071877_zpsa5i4bhyq

After the bluberry was this nice view of the St. George dam.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071879_zpssqqc4vgh
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071880_zpskhoq5xii
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6071887_zps3j7unlio

On the way back into Paul's home of St. Stephen. The town is home to a chocolate factory called Ganongs. The local story goes that they invented the first chocolate bar called the Pal O Mine. They are good and yummy. there is a local chocolate museum, but every time we tried to visit there was a huge crowd or it was closed for renovations a couple of days  Crying or Very sad. Perhaps if I return someday we'll check it out.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201921_zps2i7nqkh0

Every summer there is a local Chocolate Festival. Sadly I'll be long gone before it begins. I was curious to see a large Chocolate Moose walking around town.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201924_zpseb6occtt

St. Stephen sits along the bank of the St. Croix River just across the border from Calais, Maine USA. We took a walk along the river to get some pics.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201927_zpsatcweb5w
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201936_zpsjmhqmmke

We stopped to talk to a local speeder bike rider.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201932_zpsb7bqub1k

Can you see me?? This monument was placed on the waterfront a couple of years ago. Paul says nobody really knows what it's supposed to be or why it was put here. It was part of a province wide sculpture something or other and an artist was hired to carve it. There isn't even a plaque to describe it or why it's here. Paul says the town leaders are on dope.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201930-2_zpskyjaxdmf

Some random pretty flowers along our walk.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201940_zpslzsjgtdd

Many years ago there was a large cotton mill in the town that was a huge employer. This statue was put up a few years ago in the spot where the factory used to stand. It was quite a local event at the time. Paul thinks it looks like the guy is asking the lady "Why are you giving me shit and showing me a ball of cotton. I'm sick of cotton.!!!"
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201946_zpstfudrpwi

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201945_zpsigpdk8mc
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201943_zpsvodyh5gm

On the way back to Paul's house we stopped to snap a pic with a little monument across from the Maine border. Don Sweeny is a local guy who played for many years for the Boston Bruins NHL hockey team. He was recently appointed general manager of the team. Many local people are excited about it. Paul thinks he's a douchebag.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6201939_zpsfchbos8s

Pauls wife and her friends have interesting hobbies.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6221954_zps1wkvps72

And one of Paul's friends is a nice lady.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 P6221955_zpsfmflfl1a

And that's Tiggy's St. Stephen trip. Not an exciting convention or anything. But just some local stuff. I was stuck for things to photograph because the weather has been so crappy. And my work schedule made it impossible to do the pics I wanted to do with my Hulks and SW toys. I may go out tomorrow and snap a couple more before I send Tig on his way.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:43 am

Awesome job Paul & Tiggy. :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 am

Great shots Paul cheers

I really like the sculpture :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 am

Great work Tiggy and Paul  cheers  good you got to see some sights between work and dodgy weather.
The weird sculpture looks like the ruins of a motorbike that crashed into a rock. Funny they made it with no reference as to what it means. Never mind the town leaders being on dope lol, maybe they had a chocolate overload too cheers
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm

very cool trip he had it's been awhile since I seen that area Smile
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 am

Canada's chocolate town? Damn, if I ever finally make it to the east coast, I know where I'm stopping!

That was a great write up with some great pics.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 am

Tiggy on the bongs and in boobs again- I am 100% sure he is the best loved action figure ever :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 am

Thanks for sharing Tiggy's latest travel experiences, Paul!

Great read and pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:28 am

So who does Tiggy go to next?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Going by the last list post that Alex made it looks like it is Stef's turn.

Updated List :

General Kahn
Psybertech
TishomingoSith
ourchickenshack
Ozio
Arohk
Jessvader
Commander Clint
Sci-Fi Scarborough & Beard Convention
Star Wars Celebration VII - Anahiem
Kisstour

Walkie
Chris.75
Section 8
Nico
Chopper

This was a few pages back, but was the last list post. I would ask Alex just to be sure though.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Alex is in the middle of moving at the moment, so we probably won't hear from him soon.

I would just send him to Stefan & the boys in the UK, and keep things moving. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 pm

I have attempted to reach Alex, but as has been said he is busy. Stefan is ready for Tiggy to come to him so we can get him moving again. Hopefull;y by the time Stef is done Alex will be back, but in case he isn't stick to his last list as he is the listmaster on this.

This is the order of the ones who are on it and haven't gotten it yet.

Walkie
Chris.75
Section 8
Nico
Chopper
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:28 pm

this thread is the best . cheers I have been engulfed in the travels of tiggy ...................took 2 hours to get through this :cool laugh: . man he has got some life , cant wait to see more :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Bill, tiggy is going to make his way through the UK to chopper over in Australia. If everyone still wants him that is. After that there is no one on the list. If you want a turn I am sure the postmaster wouldn't have a problem with adding you to the bottom. Maybe several other members would want him. Once he makes it through the list, assuming no one else wants him I think he belongs to the site (was donated by JoeY) so if we make it through everyone on the list as it stands I assume back to John or possibly back to Joe for a visit in bootleg land.

I still haven't heard from kisstour yet, but hopefully we can get tiggy moving again soon. Stef is ready to show him a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next