The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Not completely awol. There's things alot more important to me right now. Might get over it, might not. At this point, doesn't matter. So keep the ball rolling without me.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 pm

doh  No problem Chris, you get your self sorted chief, that's the most important thing.

When ever you're ready for the little man, just say and I'll slot you straight back in  Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Probably won't be ready any time soon. That's why i told jay to pass the word on and to send it to who was next in line.
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Mexico is waiting for Tiggy.
She's waiting!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 3ximenanavarrete

Well... and her too:
http://www.google.com.mx/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=Us7e63i-aPudYM&tbnid=SacGMX9jAbwwSM:&ved=0CAYQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwicsy.com%2Fi%2FZk2HWb&ei=IAEhU9OlFMXmoATa_ICwCg&bvm=bv.62922401,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNFEEIfTfUuR20WomT76g23Q0Z4PZg&ust=1394758301625985

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Damnit Ozio, how to get that beauty out of my mind!!! Very Happy

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Day ?? - Farewell

Dear Diary,

Well, I took a nap while my travel arrangements were being made and see that I am off to an OK state to visit Ryan. I hope to visit Chris soon since I think he and I will drink a lot!

I do think Ryan and I will hit it off well since he is a Sith... well, as long as he isn't a hard ass and allows me to party a bit.

I begged psybertech to book my travel in anything better than coach this time after my long and crappy ridef from the General's place, I really didn't want a repeat.
I jokingly asked him to send me First Class and he laughed saying he would do one better and send me Priority! This sounds great to me!

OK... no fanfare at the airport from my family who have long since left - still no word from Ronald.
Handing my ticket over to the ticket lady:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 13152976714_db223d1225_c

And, oh crap... this is priority? A freakin box?!?!?!?! I've been suckered!
damn you psyberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 13152972174_1cc27c2f99_c

Well, at least the lady who packed me up was pretty.

Off to OK I go.

I'll report back of my travels and exploits from Ryan's soon.

cheers!
Very Happy

Don't forget to check out my album of all my pictures so far HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 am

lol!  great work Jay! I've updated the gallery on page 1 of this thread with your pics.

Enjoy OK Tiggy  cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 am

Wish you a save travel to Oklahoma, Tiggy!  Very Happy

thanks for updating the picture galleries on page 1, Paul!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Tiggy made it to Oklahoma safely, pretty much a culture shock for him... but there was something more. He was drunk by the time he made it here. I'm afraid we are going to have a sit down tonight... probably an intervention.

But for now, he was happy to see the Chickasaw Capital of the world in the small town of Tishomingo....

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 Tiggy310
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

cheers  Tiggy has arrived OK!

Ryan the bar is set pretty high for you now so good luck chief! I wanna see the best of OK  Smile 

P.S. Don't forget the all important titty shot  Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Tiggy might be going back to his roots a bit... getting to see the places he is visiting. Sure, there will be some fun mixed in, but want to show more of where/area I live.

If it was a month ago, I would have had photos with OSU Pom's... but the NCAA Tournament starts this week and they are playing in Cali.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 pm

cheers

Glad he arrived safely.
Yeah, I wish I could have had not been slammed with work and had much better weather to show some local spots and even a bit of Soprano's NJ. I did have plans, but I just couldn't get out and around at all.

I'll throw my name back in the hat for another visit and hope to get him under better circumstances.

cheers
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 pm

man that little bugger has seen way more of the world then me lol. But I am sure he will have fun in Victoria when he gets here.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Tiggy, got home at 2 a.m. the night we were going to do the intervention. Completely hammered... today we all sat down with him and he agreed to get clean. Today, he is 1 day sober as he attended his first meeting.

I'll have more interesting pics up; as I want to get him back to the origional idea of visiting the places of the members of this site. Might not be as funny, but want to show photos of where I grew up, areas around.

For now, day one of NA/AA....

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 Tiggy410
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

And yes, in my small town the "Anonymous" meetings have a huge sign on Main Street. LOL
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Shouldve went ahead and took him in this week. Not only will he be well and pickled before he got to you (jack Daniel's and bud light all weekend) but be around for a tat session. Tell you what, last person in the USAGE who gets him that's on the list, i want his AA/NA going self to land here. Ill straighten him out. Poor guy can't handle being sober long. And ill have a new ink session ready for him to experience.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Back in rehab Ryan? poor lad  Smile  Can't wait to see the rey of Tishmingo  Very Happy 

Chris, I can drop you straight back on the the list under James (ourchickenshack) if you want, last stop in the States before Mexico?? let me know buddy  Smile 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 pm

If you need TIGGY sooner you can have him before me Chris  What a Face 

It doesn't matter to me if I get him next of after you - whatever fits your schedule best man  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

James, after you will be fine with me. My bank account would welcome the break. LOL. Don't think my liver could handle 3 weekends in a row anyway
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Done!  Very Happy 

Updated List:

General Kahn
Psybertech
TishomingoSith
ourchickenshack
Chris_J
Ozio
Arohk
Commander Clint
Kisstour
Jessvader
Walkie
Chris.75
Section 8
Bedheadjulian
Chopper

Just waiting for the right moment:

Josh  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Poor mother fucker won't know what hit him when he gets to the dirty, dirty. Mud ridding, whiskey sipping, beer drinking mofos around here will have him ruined before he gets to mec-ico... ozio don't take the poor guy to those donkey shows. He'd be ruined for life. LOL
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Chris_J wrote:
dirty, dirty. Mud ridding, whiskey sipping, beer drinking mofos

We're gonna want to see it all! ..... oh and a titty shot  :cool laugh: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Chris_J wrote:
... ozio don't take the poor guy to those donkey shows. He'd be ruined for life.....

affraid I agree! Please no!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Perhaps the next few months will be epic for Tiggy! cheers... well, provided no donkeys are involved!   ... or maybe................................  Razz 

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Sorry no titty shots here. Someone acting stuck up lately so your fucked on that.
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Poor mother fucker won't know what hit him when he gets to the dirty, dirty. Mud ridding, whiskey sipping, beer drinking mofos around here will have him ruined before he gets to mec-ico... ozio don't take the poor guy to those donkey shows. He'd be ruined for life. LOL

LOL, don't worry, no donkey shows for him, not only he'd be ruined for life Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next