The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice Fetts! And a BIG congrats to you : )
I'm confused though why AFA would only grade with black guns when he came with both black and blue?
Either way, GREAT job : )
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm

stevefdwyer wrote:
Nice Fetts! And a BIG congrats to you : )
I'm confused though why AFA would only grade with black guns when he came with both black and blue?
Either way, GREAT job : )

Thanks! Believe me when I say I'd like to know as well. I was on vacation when I got the email asking me to send in black guns - for both the removable and fixed rocket Fetts - to complete the authentication.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

'Hmmmm, interesting. No disrespect but are you sure the blue blaster was Ledy? I actually wrote Ozio asking about this blue/black blaster situation with AFA... See what he thinks.
-Steve
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:33 am

cheers cheers

Very very happy to finally land one of these ....

big thanks to Graham (Black Falcon)

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara13

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara14

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara15

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara16

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara17

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara18

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara19

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara20

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara21

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara22

as requested by AJ, comparison with standard production size and Micro collection:

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Takara23

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 am

Congrats to the takara x-wing
Looks great
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

That is bloody awesome- I didn't realise all the different transforming options it has Shocked Any chance of a side by side pic with a Kenner version for size comparison. It looks similar in size to a micro version??
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks everyone for the comments on my burgandy squid.

That x-wing looks really cool. Great addition to your focus Paul, no wonder you're very pleased!

I really like those clipper moc's & of course the Ledy Fetts!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 am

thanks guys Smile

aussiejames wrote:
That is bloody awesome- I didn't realise all the different transforming options it has Shocked Any chance of a side by side pic with a Kenner version for size comparison. It looks similar in size to a micro version??

AJ, I added a pic. It's just a little smaller, not much, than a regular production XWing. There is also another Takara version (non-transforming) that is just a bit bigger than the Micro collection one.
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 am

stevefdwyer wrote:
'Hmmmm, interesting. No disrespect but are you sure the blue blaster was Ledy? I actually wrote Ozio asking about this blue/black blaster situation with AFA... See what he thinks.
-Steve

Durimg the course of looking for Ledy Fetts over the past couple of years, I had run across one listing for a fixed rocket Fett with the rarer blue gun, This was also confirmed to be the case by the seller I bought this from (Adolfo). When I saw the blue guns on these two, I jumped on the chance to purchase. Unfortunately, AFA wouldn't grade them with the Ledy Fetts.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

Andy . That is a great x-wing mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 am

Yes, that is a neat X-Wing! I especially like the graphics on the box (artist rendition of the ship) compared to the photo used by Kenner/Palitoy.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 am

They look just sweet displayed next to each other : ) Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 am

sweet takara x-wing paul!
it's been on my wantlist for ages (and still is lol).. i can relate to the happy warm feeling you must be experiencing right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Awesome Takara X Wing there Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Nice ERG (Tundra), awesome RR Fett (FC), and WOW....a boxed Takara X-Wing!!! What a beauty, you must be over the moon, Paul!

Please put all those pics in the POTB thread.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 am

"Durimg the course of looking for Ledy Fetts over the past couple of years, I had run across one listing for a fixed rocket Fett with the rarer blue gun, This was also confirmed to be the case by the seller I bought this from (Adolfo). When I saw the blue guns on these two, I jumped on the chance to purchase. Unfortunately, AFA wouldn't grade them with the Ledy Fetts."

I heard back from Ozio. It could just simply be a case that AFA doesn't have a graded carded LL Fett with blue gun yet. I wouldn't be too concerned as you got it graded. I have a blue LL blaster also and it matches my black one exactly....
Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 am

Congrats guys!!! very nice Acquisitions !!!
Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am

BTW i know by the voice of some mexican collectors some Ledy Fetts were packed with blue blasters
Back to top Go down
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: This is what came in recently - apart from 12 backs   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 am

Hi guys

My contribution for the latest acquisitions in June 2012:-

Orange Hair Luke 41E MOC AFA75

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeSkywalkerESB41eOrangeHairPAFA75-75-80-85-fullfrontview2 Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeSkywalkerESB41eOrangeHairPAFA75-75-80-85-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeSkywalkerESB41eOrangeHairPAFA75-75-80-85-AFAlabel

Harbert 20 Back Walrusman AFA 70

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_WalrusManHarbert20UNPAFA70-60-85-85-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_WalrusManHarbert20UNPAFA70-60-85-85-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_WalrusManHarbert20UNPAFA70-60-85-85-AFAlabel

Harbert 20 Back Snaggletooth AFA 75

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_SnaggletoothHarbert20PAFA75-75-85-80-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_SnaggletoothHarbert20PAFA75-75-85-80-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_SnaggletoothHarbert20PAFA75-75-85-80-AFAlabel

Palitoy 20 Back Luke X-Wing Pilot AFA 85

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeX-WingPilotPalitoy20UNPAFA85-85-85-80-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeX-WingPilotPalitoy20UNPAFA85-85-85-80-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Th_LukeX-WingPilotPalitoy20UNPAFA85-85-85-80-AFAlabel\

Cheers,

Mark
Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

Congrats Mark_Yeo, an all is Afa graded!!!i like your Harbert figures!!!!
Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 am

I need some help here, this is not my recent purchase, i am still negotiating it,ledy cardbacks shows a "espada lazer" lightsaber but i know was never produced, cause "Ensueño" or "IGA" produced one before Lili Ledy did it,this is the seller history

I ask some collectors here in México, no body remember one done by Lili Ledy, but some remember a lightsaber next to Lili Ledy figures in stores,and just one told the same seller history,does someone know something?? in the seller pics he makes a comparison versus a Kenner lighsaber, moulds are the same

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Imagen062
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Imagen060

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 Imagen071

Last edited by DelToro_Sith on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 am

Great mocs
The ginger Luke is My favorite
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

nice dignitary Darth small
nice Ben, Shawn
nice dewback Bud
cool items DelToro_Sith
nice squidhead cantina_patron
nice ERG, Tundra
nice fetts, finestcomics
excellent condition x wing, Artoo_Detour, cool pilot
nice harbert cards Mark
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:21 pm

I love those Harbert cards, congrats Mark!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Awesome pieces everyone.
Here is my latest purchase. First shot Death Star Droid.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 First_19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next