The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rob, that is a master piece !!

I like the way you roped in the ever so excited family to applaud lol! lol! Fucking hilarious
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 pm

LMFAO you even got the family involved Rob .....Aharrrr! lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

In all that excitement I forgot to say well done to James and Jimmy! LOL
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm

We can do that when they have made there R2's lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 pm

We need an Admiral Cobra weekly thought video section!!

That would make my week hahaha

Please make it happen lol!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Haha glad you enjoyed it lads it was funny as fuck making it, you havent seen the bloopers (forgot the bucket and names in one)!!!

There will be more, i have forseen it Smile

It can only improve
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

how about becoming our weekly /monthly news ancor

with news about events -raffles- birthday's -new members things like that

either way i think it's really cool that you have put so much efford in tho this already
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Haha yeh i considered stuff like that Jim but it would be nice for others to join in too, grab a mask and have some fun Wink

Some great ideas going into my next one Wink
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:40 pm

OK Jim and errr Jim, you have a week from the cans arrival to your homes to make your Beercan R2D2's, once completed get in touch and well organise a posting of any plans/etc and let the members decide which of the 2 is the best, that winner will receive a prize (yet to be determined).

Good Luck Men and forward me your addys.

Cobs
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Congrats Jimmy and James! I look forward to seeing the progress of your R2s.

Rob, that video was awesome! What a great idea and I look forward to seeing more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am

Haha cheers Shawn, i cant wait to make another - great laugh and the family enjoyed it too Smile

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

either way i think it's really cool that you have put so much efford in tho this already

The Admiral accepts lol, but i will need information/newsworthy events passed on to me as i will not have the time to read everything onsite.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 am

Cobra_UK wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

The Admiral accepts lol, but i will need information/newsworthy events passed on to me as i will not have the time to read everything onsite.

LOL I love that nickname for you.."The Admiral"
Hope you can use some of the ideas we came up with in chat bro..would be well funny lol!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 am

Haha defo m8, i been thinking of all kinds too, stay tuned Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 am

Cobra_UK wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

deal , i know of somethings already , events should be from al over the world right , i mean like convention's ect

and how about maybe a personal congratulations to specifiec members on extreme finds from the admiral

you know things that are all in good fun

iam stoked that the admiral accepst , maybe you can dress up the wife as a leia and have two news ancor's cheers

anyway glad to have you on tig , wouldent be the same without you , wouldent be the same without any of you guy's acctualy cheers

Last edited by jimmymindtricks on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 am

The wife flatly refuses lmao no worries The Admiral can manage Smile

Some good ideas there Jim, keep the information flowing
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 am

"Our beer cans can't repel fire power of the magnitude!"

Was that an intentional blooper/tease to grab the tri logo MOC Yak Face?!?!?!?!

I like Admiral Ackbar's new casual shop at The Gap look!!! Way better than that itchy space uniform!!!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am

[quote="coachk28]

I like Admiral Ackbar's new casual shop at The Gap look!!! Way better than that itchy space uniform!!![/quote]

LOL James I said the same thing in chat..he looks so much more relaxed than when he is taking on a Death Star lol!

Hurry up and change the username Robbo...from this day forth you shall be now known as " The Admiral"

And so it was written lol!

Last edited by Josh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 am

Hehe intentional indeed, ill let you guys work that one out Wink

The Admiral has a few uniforms, you may see his combat one sometime

Lol Josh we posted at the same time, ill ask Jay now Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am

btw i dont know if you seen what is printred under my lightsaber

only one admiral here bro What a Face
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
btw i dont know if you seen what is printred under my lightsaber

only one admiral here bro What a Face

You mean printed ABOVE your light saber!!!

I'm only 20 or so behind ya Admiral Spammer!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 am

yeah ive seen you following in my backview mirror lol
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 am

so i got the can already do i waith for james or did my week start this morning

let me know please

greets jimmy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:37 pm

just to get it 100 procent correct ,

one week , and no altering the beercan's shape

so painting it for example is alloud R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question

also it's allouwd to be a steampunk version

( tech. it should because the pic you reffere to shows up in google when you type steampuunk r2d2 )

i'll waith untill james got his ,

and then the week starts

R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Correct Jim, one week from the day James gets his sounds fair.

The can must stay its same shape but painting is allowed.

Any version is allowed as long as you can tell it was the original beercan by its shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!   R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R2D2 Beercan Competition -Stage 1 Ended and Drawn - Stage 2 Results IN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next