The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention Empty
PostSubject: GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention   GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 am

Hi Guys,

For those that don't frequent SWF just thought I'd pop up a picture of what myself and my brother put together for Roll Up/Roll Call (Transformers/GI Joe & Action Force) Convention in Southampton. It was a brilliant weekend - extremely tiring - but great to meet a couple of forumites and introduce GW Acrylic to a new market. The cases went down really well which of course was fantastic.

As a taste of things to come - our next order to the manufacturer will probably include Meccano cases, G1 Cars Transformer cases, Risers to fit Ikea Deltof shelves and possibly 12" figure loose cases in addition to the standard MOC & Loose figure cases shown below.

Many thanks for everyone's continued support.

GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention GWA_Southampton_2

Regards,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention   GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 am

cool
Are you able to make acrylic stairs for ikeas "billy"?
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention   GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 am

This is a bit of a delayed post. First I wanted to say, Awesome Setup Christian! That's a really great display you had at the convention and I hope you had many visitors interested in your cases.

Now for the delayed part. I recently acquired some of Christian's loose figure cases and just wanted to say that they are really nice. The design of them is great and the finish is excellent quality. The other part that I like as compared to some other cases, is the sliding back isn't too loose. I have a few cases in my collection where the sliding part of the case just slides right out if tilted the wrong way and this isn't the case with a GW case. The last picture shows this point. At the same time though it doesn't require much for to slide them either. I highly recommend these for prized loose pieces in anyones collection.

Here's a few pictures with a cherished piece that once resided in Christian's collection.

GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention Img_3002
GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention Img_3003
GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention Img_3005
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention   GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Acrylic lives! Set Up picture from Convention

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1