The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over Empty
PostSubject: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 am

i had some new fig to arrive this morning so i had to take my fig out to be able to put the new ones in theire spot

and i noticed , the weight of a fig is not the same with each charakter

so , the amount of variants to each charakter could be endless

seriously , at first i thought i was stoned , but to be sure i put them on a scale ,

took a lando skiff h.k coo and a no coo, and the difference was 1 gram

i took two random chief chirpa's and that was a difference of 1.4 gram

so theire you have it fact of the day fig dont weight the same , so start weighing your dubble coo figures

variant collectors becuse you might have more variants of a charakter then you thought another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over Icon_biggrin

collectors because
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 am

And so it was written lol!

Edit : I still think the marijuana is playing a major part in your decision making Jimmy Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 am

Its those dodgy scales, i wonder what their real use is What a Face
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

Cobra_UK wrote:
Its those dodgy scales, i wonder what their real use is What a Face
It is to weigh star wars coins to make sure they are not modern restrikes Razz Jimmy variant collectors get laughed at all the time, if we start weighing our figures we'll never hear the end of it. I can just see it now: rebel soldier, dark boots, LFL83, rare 42.3 gram variant lol!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 am

aussiejames wrote:
. I can just see it now: rebel soldier, dark boots, LFL83, rare 42.3 gram variant lol!

that would be one for your fat guy's focus the james Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

Now I have to send all my figures back to AFA so they can weigh them... then regrade them!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 am

I've just discovered another variant you MOC collectors may want to start keeping an eye out for!!!!

Over the past couple days I have been doing intense studies on the molecular structure of vintage Star Wars card backs.

Using my high tech centrifuge I have come to the conclusion that the following card back combinations contain higher saturation levels of carbon than the standard issue card back, making them more rare:

Star Wars: 1SW-12C, 3SW-20E, 4SW-20K
Empire Strikes Back: 1ESB-21G, 3ESB-32B, 5ESB-41A, 7ESB-47A, 9ESB-48C
Return of the Jedi: 1ROTJ-48D, 5ROTJ-65E

Please refer to the Kellerman Vintage Matrices Link
http://www.rebelscum.com/kellermancards120.pdf

!!! Happy Hunting !!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:32 am

coachk28 wrote:
I've just discovered another variant you MOC collectors may want to start keeping an eye out for!!!!

Over the past couple days I have been doing intense studies on the molecular structure of vintage Star Wars card backs.

Using my high tech centrifuge I have come to the conclusion that the following card back combinations contain higher saturation levels of carbon than the standard issue card back, making them more rare:

Star Wars: 1SW-12C, 3SW-20E, 4SW-20K
Empire Strikes Back: 1ESB-21G, 3ESB-32B, 5ESB-41A, 7ESB-47A, 9ESB-48C
Return of the Jedi: 1ROTJ-48D, 5ROTJ-65E

Please refer to the Kellerman Vintage Matrices Link
http://www.rebelscum.com/kellermancards120.pdf

!!! Happy Hunting !!!

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

I can see all that on an AFA label now. B75 F80 C85 CL (carbon level) 65 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

ok thats wierd....veeeeeeerrrry wierd (and hey thats ME........didnt know I would find something soooooo strange...but it happend jawdrop )

wolff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over   another thing  for you variants collecters to go crazy over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another thing for you variants collecters to go crazy over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1