The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Empty
PostSubject: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 am

As the title says if you had to choose just ONE thing in your collection to keep what would it be? Do you pick the most expensive, your first ever childhood figure, a figure your girlfriend gave you with the sloppy love message Razz , your grail item or....... I can imagine this would be a difficult for some to just choose one item - easy for me Smile
If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... SDC11403
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 am

No brainer for me.....

If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... DSC03882
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 am

It is always hard for me to pick just one thing when this type of question comes up. However, that is a good thing, as it means I am pretty happy with my collection and it contains a lot of things that I like.

Right this second, I would have to say my proof card, because it represents a lot of things: my favorite childhood character, a piece of Kenner history, and a representation of my character focus.

If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Lukeprooffront
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 am

I pick this one.
If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Lili_l39
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm

I though about it and still I couldn't pick ... all my stuff is my favourite! ... It would be like asking which of you kids would you like to keep.
Back to top Go down
stevemac1976
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
stevemac1976

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Not sure if this would count but i would choose to keep my entire 3D prototyp run. Some of these items are the only ones known to exist and the rest - with time and patience (and some serious funds) could be replaced.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm

This..................
If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Picture117
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

does this count as one item...I think so! my stormie squadron Smile
If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Group3
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

stevemac1976 wrote:
Not sure if this would count but i would choose to keep my entire 3D prototyp run. Steve

I don't think you're quite getting the game here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Yo Tiefighterboy sweet pic does she have a sister. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Easy for me..... ThereĀ“s only one and only one for me!!! .... I can sell my entire collection, but this one I will keep it!

If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... Boba_010
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Nice the carded Ledy Bobba Fett.

I don't think anyone here on TIG has a Ledy carded removable Rocket Fett?Or do they. thinking thinking thinking

Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Nice the carded Ledy Bobba Fett.

I don't think anyone here on TIG has a Ledy carded removable Rocket Fett?Or do they. thinking thinking thinking

Dan. cheers cheers

Dan... Have you seen one?????? ...... I have never seen a Ledy carded removable rocket Boba Fett , ( not even in pic) that will be a truly very rare find!!!!!

If you have a pic of one, can you send it over. ( you have my email already) THANKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
Yo Tiefighterboy sweet pic does she have a sister. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I think so...If remember correct her Name is Rosie. Wink
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Rosie. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Merlin.I don't think a specific Ledy card was made for the removable Rocket Fett.I think the whole removable Rocket Fett deal was a factory error so some carded Ledy Bobba Fett's actually had a loose rocket not fixed by assembler's at factory because of error?

I beleive any one Ledy carded Bobba Fett could have a loose Rocket because of factory error,but it's all a chance of probability and haveing to open a carded figure,and many of them. :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

That's why i think the removable rocket fett is so unique.1 out of who know's how many.can have a loose rockett the intention was all to be fixed but because of human error we have the awesome removable rocket in some Ledy Fett's.

I personally think this figure with loose rockett is a very rare thing,but ebay is flooded with repro's.

I bet if everyone with a Ledy carded Fett could somehow figure a way to prove if they have a loose rocket or fixed.

It sound's like an idea here.

Does anyone else have any input on this matter.Please chime in.All input welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....   If you could only keep one thing from your collection..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could only keep one thing from your collection.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1