The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ledy Boushh helmet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 am

Does anyone know if a ledy leia boushh helmet should have an e in it?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

Hi Daniel.

I guess a Ledy Boushh helmet with an "E" also exists. But letters are no unique traits for Ledy helmets as Kenner helmets can have letters as well. The reason is that Lili Ledy and Kenner used the same moulds (Hong Kong type) for their helmets. Better look at the colour of the plastic and the paint on top.

If you can confirm a Ledy helmet with an "E" inside, I will update this in the Ledy thread.

The Ledy Boushh helmet has the same mould as Kenner's Hong Kong helmet. The Ledy helmet is cast in a bit duller orange plastic compared to the Kenner helmets. In addition the grey paint on top is a bit more silver like. The Ledy helmets have little letters inside. ´F´, ´G´ or ´H´ have been confirmed for Ledy sofar.
REMARK: Also Kenner Hong Kong helmets have letters inside ('B', 'C', 'F', ...), so this is not a distinctive Ledy trait!!

ledy Boushh helmet BoushhHelmets

ledy Boushh helmet Dia5-8

ledy Boushh helmet Dia6-6

ledy Boushh helmet Dia7-4

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Hi Daniel.

I guess a Ledy Boushh helmet with an "E" also exists. But letters are no unique traits for Ledy Boushh helmets as Kenner helmets can have letters as well. The reason is that Lili Ledy and Kenner used the same moulds (Hong Kong type) for their helmets. Better look at the colour of the plastic and the paint on top.

The Ledy Boushh helmet has the same mould as Kenner's Hong Kong helmet. The Ledy helmet is cast in a bit duller orange plastic compared to the Kenner helmets. In addition the grey paint on top is a bit more silver like. The Ledy helmets have little letters inside. ´F´, ´G´ or ´H´ have been confirmed for Ledy sofar.
REMARK: Also Kenner Hong Kong helmets have letters inside ('B', 'C', 'F', ...), so this is not a distinctive Ledy trait!!

ledy Boushh helmet BoushhHelmets

ledy Boushh helmet Dia5-8

ledy Boushh helmet Dia6-6

ledy Boushh helmet Dia7-4

Hope this helps.
Thanks Dengar!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Did you win it? I was concerned that there were no pictures of her face- IMO the key to LL is the face plastic. The same seller also has never seen a 3 line C3PO so I now doubt their knowledge.
edit: I have had a couple of chats to the seller & he seems a decent fella ( & a lurking member Wink )

Last edited by aussiejames on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 am

aussiejames wrote:
Did you win it? I was concerned that there were no pictures of her face- IMO the key to LL is the face plastic. The same seller also has never seen a 3 line C3PO so I now doubt their knowledge.

James,

I bid on it but low for damage limitation, I asked for clarification on Ledy points and got no reply, may have been a genuine reason but that made me think I didnt want it........It went for £21, which isnt a fortune but its alot for a Kenner Leia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ledy Boushh helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: ledy Boushh helmet   ledy Boushh helmet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ledy Boushh helmet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1