The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read   Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 pm

IMO variant 7 & 8 can be Ledy. I'll add a picture of mine latter, compared to my China Baggie figure ( variant 8 )

Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 SDC12008
Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 SDC12009

Ledy on the left

Last edited by aussiejames on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read   Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Quote :
Alex,

SWCA has the Made In China Luke Bespin as a 1984 ROTJ-g baggie so I guess it's safe to assume it came out later then everything you have listed. What are some other possibilities?

Firstly Pat cheers for the Popy picture! Very Happy Secondly, yes it does appear to list it as a ROTJ-g, which would be later. One thing is, the entire listing on that page are only U.S releases, no foreign ones at all. It may be foreign? I have a pic of a Bespin Luke in a a style of Hong Kong baggie not listed anywhere on that page. Also did you notice the other Bespin Luke in the Kenner Made In China baggie? It is the blonde haired Luke which only ever seems to appear on the original ESB 31 back cards.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read   Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Quote :
Firstly Pat cheers for the Popy picture! Secondly, yes it does appear to list it as a ROTJ-g, which would be later. One thing is, the entire listing on that page are only U.S releases, no foreign ones at all. It may be foreign? I have a pic of a Bespin Luke in a a style of Hong Kong baggie not listed anywhere on that page. Also did you notice the other Bespin Luke in the Kenner Made In China baggie? It is the blonde haired Luke which only ever seems to appear on the original ESB 31 back cards.

Maybe it is a foreign baggie, now I think about it, seen as they appear to be packed with the V2 lightsaber which can be found typically on Palitoy and PBP cards, so mostly likely a European Saber variation. I've definately never seen a V2 Saber on a U.S Kenner card. Just a thought.

Also does anyone have any idea's at all where the V3 & V4 Sabers came in. ( to clear up the fact that V3 & V4 sabers look identical in the picture, I have two that are made out of different types of yellow plastic, so I assume that's the difference )

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read   Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bespin Luke Research - Your Help Needed - Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2