The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Josh wrote:

LOL looks like Shawnie is one step ahead of us Wink

LOL! I at least made it to California in that picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

LOL I found it searching google images this morning for lili ledy Smile
Saw the pic and went...fuck that looks like Shawnie Smile...I clicked it and it when to another one of your Blogs Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 am

Great Thread guys i really enjoyed this one!

Nice work for detective Joe for unearthing ther picture of the poitential Lily Ledy Administration building Smile

I was thinking would have Lily Ledy put there factory address on some of there other non SW toys?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 am

Does anyone happen to have, or knows someone who does, a Ledy cataloge? I was wondering if the address might be on those somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 am

Josh wrote:
LOL I found it searching google images this morning for lili ledy Smile
Saw the pic and went...fuck that looks like Shawnie Smile...I clicked it and it when to another one of your Blogs Smile

I just tried the same search and sure enough there was my picture in google images a couple of pages in. That is really funny. I guess I have a mysterious connection to Lili Ledy that I don't know about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Great Thread guys i really enjoyed this one!

Nice work for detective Joe for unearthing ther picture of the poitential Lily Ledy Administration building Smile

I was thinking would have Lily Ledy put there factory address on some of there other non SW toys?

You can find the same address on Cabbage patch toys lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am

None of us have Cabbage patch toys Chaz Shocked

lol! Gay lol!
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 am

If you search Lily Ledy it comes up on one of the pages, all the tags that were put on the toys from different factories worldwide are shown. There are two pictures of the Ledy one, with the address on it. lol! Check my earlier posts!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 am

Yep I missed you linking it Chaz ! I posted a minute after your post and then you edited the link in after my post LOL

And I also saw that label but didn't visit the site so allthough I saw the address half on a google image search I couldn't make it out enough to look for it until John read it directly from his MOC.

Good set of detectives and web nerds here
lol!

Anyway , that is still not the factory lol!
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 am

lol! I have an idea on a guy who might know another guy, just gotta find his add. He found a Darth MOC way back and knows all the collectors over there. Gonna take me an age to go through my 2000+ emails :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Haha Chaz pretending hes popular eh, shouldnt take long to read thro 20 emails m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

lol! its the email I have had since I was 15. So much SPAM!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 pm

And so the quest continues, i thought i had a lead but when i got there ... well you be the judge ...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/tumbleweed004gi3.gif/
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Ha Ha!

I like it always wanted one of these for my photobucket album nice one rob Smile

ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 Tumbleweed004gi3
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Haha Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi friends!! I am new in this forum, I am from Mexico. I just want to tell that the old Lili Ledy factory is now a Sale Store. The store is called Sanborns, They are restaurants, library, and a gift store. As a notice lili ledy was on fire back on 1985 and the employees stole all the merchandise when the fire was stinguish because lili ledy was broken and the owners can't pay the salarys of the employees so they stole all the merchandise that was left after the fire. I ll be back with more storys!!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 pm

esli wrote:
Hi friends!! I am new in this forum, I am from Mexico. I just want to tell that the old Lili Ledy factory is now a Sale Store. The store is called Sanborns, They are restaurants, library, and a gift store. As a notice lili ledy was on fire back on 1985 and the employees stole all the merchandise when the fire was stinguish because lili ledy was broken and the owners can't pay the salarys of the employees so they stole all the merchandise that was left after the fire. I ll be back with more storys!!

wow i for one cant waith , and welcome to the forum esli
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi Esli, sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more!

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Insurance thinking
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Welcome Esli. It will be great to have a collector from Mexico on the board as there has been a lot of Lili Ledy talk lately. I look forward to hearing more of the stories you have to share.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 am

Ah you made it here Esli, Good man, Esli is a good friend of mine, we chat regular on msn, welcome to the site m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 am

ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 Breaking-news-54
****************************** BREAKING NEWS ****************************************

Just minutes ago I received an email from Charly (aka JediKikin).

To me it looks like he managed to locate the former Lili Ledy factory and paid it a visit while making some videos.

At least that is what I understand from these videos. Some help is needed here from Spanish speaking members. Very Happy

Could this parking lot be the former Lili Ledy factory?

Charly's comments on the videos (I did my best to translate them from Spanish).

#1: I always wanted to know where the Lili Ledy factory was, as there are many myths that it no longer existed. I decided to investigate what happened to the factory and this is the beginning of our search.

#2: Reaching the place which was believed to be the Lili Ledy factory.

#3: On the site of the Lili Ledy factory was now (the parking lot) of a Californias restaurant, and I was really touched. Only later I discovered this was the wrong location.

#4: Continuing the search for the Lili Ledy factory.

******************************* BREAKING NEWS ****************************************

Adolfo: this seems to be a different site factory site as you posted before?

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3247-lili-ledy-factory-pics?highlight=factory

EDIT: Added the translated descriptions which came with Charly's Youtube videos.

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi guys, on video #2 sec 15-20 on the right side, you can see the LL building that Adolfo told us about, Charly got to a parking lot using a GPS, so at that moment according to the GPS he was standing where the LL factory used to be.
On these videos Charly is trying to imagine the factory. I think his next videos are going to be on the other building, let's wait and see. :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   ledy factory - Lili Ledy Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next