The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Just a short into;

I'm Fred, living in the Netherlands and working as IT business analyst for a very large multinational.
Started collecting 3 months ago, and almost completed my first goal to display a full set of loose vintage figures ~C9 grade.
15 figures to go and i believe i should be complete.
Unfortunately these missing 15 include 5* last seventeen, all DT figures and VCJ. Only 6 'basic set' figures to go.
I'll probably shift to common variations after these basic 6 + 5 last 17. (who didn't)

Besides SW I'm also into fish, (as in living cichlids in a big aquarium, not the food or sport), F1 and almost anything SF.

Looking for lots of info, (info-junky, not limited to anything haha), discussions and fun.
Perhaps some trades or buys in the future (will have to dive into forum opportunities and rules etc).
First timer wrt SW fora!
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Welcome aboard Fred! Nice to have you here at TIG.

Like many others before us, I too found a resurgence in collecting after looking to complete a loose set... A lot of us have fallen victim to that goal - it won't stop at that!

Enjoy your stay Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Welcome to TIG Fred.
Loose is how it starts, next it will be MOC, then the Ledys MOC and pre - production you wallet will never be the same again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome aboard Fred!

The Ben and Vader DT will cost you a small fortune. So better spent that money on other loose variants or MOCs, I would say. Very Happy

Did you grow up with vintage Star Wars toys in the Netherlands?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Andy X-Wing Pilot
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi Guys,
Just joined the forum.
Ive been reading for quite a while now and have just got round to introducing myself.
Im married with 3 children (the olest just over 4 years). Im 35 myself and have kept all of my SW toys i played with all of those years ago. My parents always told me to keep all boxes, instructions and cardbacks which i did. Im glad i listened.
Ive had a full set of loose figs for sometime now and have got into the AFA addiction over the last 8 or so years.
My collection is based on Palitoy and Tri Logo mainly but i do have the odd Kenner bits.
I am quite picky with AFA carded i buy with the only ones i buy are overall 85 with clear bubbles, only UK cards with no price stickers apart from the last 17 £1.59 yellow sticker on. I have 68 currently.
Ive also collected a full set of the first 21 loose figures at U90 and last 17 at U90.
My current focus is on sealed or very very good condition ships, beasts and playsets.
I will hopefully get some shots up soon.
Thanks Andy
Back to top Go down
Darth Scott
New User
New User
Darth Scott

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello, I'm Scott--

I'm mostly new to the hobby, especially the vintage side. I have a small, loose collection from childhood, and do a little modern collecting, but I'm hoping to add some vintage pieces (perhaps at Celebration!).

Glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 pm

smoke Welcome aboard, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 am

Thx for the welcome team,

I certainly can remember playing with friends on the addict (is that good writing) or the backyard. First dividing the figures between of course. Using bricks and sticks to imprison Rancor (what a beautiful creature, loved it back than already).
Rebels ruled !
My mom loved the 'green knees' in my jeans every time i crawled through the grass, making shooting noises while i approached the enemies and the heavily defended base of my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:08 am

welcome to TIG Cool
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Hello all.

I am new here and quite new to the collecting hobby since I previously retired from it aged about 12 many years ago!

I'm Declan, I'm in the UK, and a few specific things I was searching for led me to this place so I figure that i should join and say hello and maybe even make contact with other like minded creatures.

Thanks, Declan.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am

Steak & chips
****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 Drooling_homer

welcome everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 am

a BIG welcome to TIG for all the latest new members welcome Great to have you all aboard cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Welcome Declan cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Welcome chipsteak AKA Declan welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

welcome Andy, Scott, and Declan.

Enjoy your time here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:28 am

welcome to all the new members. You have joined a great site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Perry
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi, folks.

Let's see. I'm a native New Yorker, I've been a collector since age 7 (good Lord, has it really been that long?) ;D and I've been at it ever since. I collect vintage, modern, Gentle Giant mini-busts, art prints, cool custom items of all size & shape, and I have a sweet spot for anything Blackhole Stormtrooper and custom vintage POTF cardbacks.

I'll be at the Archive Party and the SWAN/Yakface Party next week, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you. Cheers!

Shawn
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:08 am

Welcome to TIG Shawn welcome Great to have you on onboard Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 pm

welcome Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 pm

welcome Welcome to TIG Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 pm

welcome Shawn.

Have fun here at TIG!
Back to top Go down
Darth Perry
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Thanks, all! Very Happy

Shawn
Back to top Go down
raven7dp
New User
New User
raven7dp

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello, my name is Jonathan. I'm also known as raven7dp on RS. Wanted to see how much fun TIG can be as much as it is informative.

Good to be part of a fine collecting community.

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Welcome over to TIG Jonathan welcome Great to have you onboard cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

welcome to TIG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****   ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!**** - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next