The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey Craig,

Realy good to hear from you, we sure miss you here at TIG my friend. Very Happy
Sounds like you set your priorities right, family first and then toys.

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Hey Marco!

How are you? ... Yep hoping to cash in so we can raise a bit bit more!

Hopefully once we got everything sorted, there will be chance to re-collect; but if not, I picked up some great pieces and better still I made even greater friends and so I'm happy.

Sorry for not being around TIG, but I was so addicted to collecting, I needed to lock away the toys & come away from any thing star wars - so sadly had to keep away from TIG too as anything cool posted would probally send me back into a buying relapse. I had a good browse of the forum though on Friday and it safe to say that I now have restraint. So I will try to endevour in making more frequent visits.

P.S. regarding you project inside the box ... I have got round to taking photos of my Jabba focus, so Will get that set up soon.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi Craig! Glad all is going well mate. The hobby can be so addictive, you've done well to show restraint. Your LJ limelights and research are still popular. Glad you popped by to say hi. All best  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Hey Paul!

Your here too! Nice to see all the old-timers still hanging around! Hope you doing well too!

Glad the LJ post is still being used, I will try my best to get that updated too....

Cheers Paul!

Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Craig T wrote:
Hey Paul!

Your here too! Nice to see all the old-timers still hanging around! Hope you doing well too!

Glad the LJ post is still being used, I will try my best to get that updated too....

Cheers Paul!

I have to say thanks for the LJ posts as well!
It helped me start looking at variants a bit differently and helped me a ton with my Leia Bespin research, origins and history. Loved the linking to the factory codes. Good, good stuff! Smile

We haven't 'met', but congrats on the reasons why you are moving pieces! Always good to hear things go up for sale for positive reasons rather than reactionary to negative ones. cheers

Enjoy!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 am

Hi psybertech!

Nice to meet you too.

I am glad that the LJ post helped you... they took a great amount time to build... I've been dreading updating them as I have so much to put up and correct/clarify/change with all the new pieces altering my train of thought. But feed back like will give me the incentive to update. for sure!

I'm going to have look at you limelight...

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!   Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 -----  Only 6 to go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craigy's POTF Coin Quest ----- Update 16/09/2011 ----- Only 6 to go!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2