The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm

So many great things again...

Craig, your new acquisitions post even blows your commentary posts out of the water, and that says a lot! Amazing stuff!

Dallas, what are those!! Shocked Just kidding, I know they are GI Joes. Cool purchase buddy.

John, Top drawer stuff. I expect no less of you.

Paul, that DC X-Wing is fantastic. The fact that it is a mailer makes it extra special. Love the paperwork and vinyl too.

Dallas, awesome purple guy. Razz Your droids focus is coming along nicely.

Lars, nice figures and paperwork. I still need a few of those capture logs too. The Landspeeder box looks mint! Does it include the empty decal sheet too?
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Got this from the post office today. I'm over the moon with it as it's a rare version of the X-Wing box and the box is the best preserved example I've ever laid my hands on. This version is known as the 30 back version as it was reportedly issued during the time of the 30 backs. Now I still need the Palitoy version. Cool

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Sw_x-wing_esb_kenner007
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Emiel, Beautiful X-Wing you have received there, congratulations Very Happy

Thanks for the kind words Emiel.

Is there more than one type of capture logs ?

Yes there is also a empty decal sheet in the box bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Sith Noob wrote:
WOW Craig! I always love to see your Luke Jedi pick ups. Definitely one of the coolest figures ever. So much great stuff there! I love that the 2 baggies have one in the cloak and one out. Any idea why that is? Maybe just dependent upon who was running the line on a given day? It's the small details that intrigue me.

Awesome mocs, they look great all line up together like that. And what to say about the Tribune photos?!?! Those are really incredible. More great pieces of history. How did you track these down if you don't mind sharing? There's got to be an interesting story behind that.

Great coins! I've got to stop looking at everyone's coin threads. That's one venture I don't want to get sucked into right now. Don't think I can afford to be a bootleg collector and coin collector at the same time. But I am looking forward to your message on the R2 coin!

Cheers Dallas – I am glad you have enjoyed. Yeah I agree with you on that one! It must have been less strict in Europe, so the factory workers were free to pack Luke either with the Cloak on the Cloak-Off – you can see this also on Trilogos too! All of Kenner’s USA cards were made and packed in the Far East where there would of probably been a stricter procedure on how to pack Luke on each release given by Kenner so we don’t see the cloak on the Luke in any of the Kenner releases. There are a few on eBay – but these are reseals. More on the Tribune Later below but hope Tom could help you on the R2? Cheer for the kind words on the coins too!

Yzerman wrote:
Craig, that are some great additions to your Luke Jedi focus. I love the 65 back blue saber set. I'm still looking for the 65 B and C myself. The paper work is also a nice touch. Very Happy

Hi Tommie, thanks for the kind works too! I am glad to hear that you’re still collecting Jedi. If you want me to give you a heads-up on any Blue S 65s that I come across, I can do that

Darthberizing wrote:
Criaig - Dammmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Lots of great pickups. The Tribune thing is pretty interesting. I would never have thought something like that would even exist. What a great find!! Obviously everything else is great too, but that portfolio is amazing.
I have a bucket list of non SW stuff I'd like and there is a Chicago Tribune newspaper that I "will" own someday....

Cheers John! Hopefully you can get that Newspaper some time soon!
Below further are some details on the Tribune find.

Artoo_Detour wrote:
:clap: :clap: cheers

Great stuff Craig!

That's cool how your post appealed to all our different styles of collecting Cool I was pretty much drooling over the Tribune Portfolio :Drool: - a fantastic set of documents!! Great touch that the archivists did such a good job with all the clippings and dates on the reverse - they deserve a pat on the back for being so thorough in their job.
The other items are sweet too - nice moc and congrats on the coins - and love the oddball stuff, the pencil set has very nice artwork. The two baggies with green/blue saber variations look cool together Cool
BIG congrats mate on some stellar items! Very Happy

Cheers Paul! I am glad you like d the post. I have put some further details on the Tribune photos below in case you want to check it out yourself. I totally agree on how excellent the archivists did their job. Sadly with PC’s and the digital photos and like, that sort of care and attention to detail will never happen again so it was great to capture a few for the focus

pomse2001 wrote:
Cool items you have there craig, I really love the rare coins Shocked Congratulations with all the items.

Cheers mate, these two were on a very long payment plan so I couldn’t wait to get them outta the envelope after Gus sent me them. Hopefully I can get some more soon but I very happy with my coin collection as it is and this is going to be a long term project for me.

Chris_J wrote:
Wow, Craig. Just come on in and blow us away, why dont you. Congrats on finishing the baggies and MOC Luke Jedis. They look fantastic. The Tribune paperwork is steller. Like John said, Im surprised those even survived, mate. That has to be the highlight of the whole haul.

LOL, I am glad you like too! I am really chuffed to get the Palitoy baggies I am going to try and get the Kenner versions of these Blue and green sabre Hong Kong Baggies next (if I can). The 65-C was a nail bitter as there was a lot of interest. I was half expecting to see it goes to a fellow Luke Jedi collector. Again thanks for the comments on the Tribune stuff.

jason11272stacey wrote:
hey craig very nice buys buddy my favorites are the baggies and the moc's oh and the news paper pics
hey thats nearly all of it lol!
congrats mate Wink

LOL – cheers Jason!

Dr Dengar wrote:

Craig T wrote:

Emiel: LOL at my dumb ass brain. I thought there was a Black Wampa – that bloody Marco LOL!

Well don't worry too much Craigy, I got PMs from several TIG members seriously asking me where to get this black bad ass. What a Face What a Face What a Face

(BTW: For those who don't know what this Black Wampa talk is all about, here is the original post, scroll down a bit)

You have some splendid additions: Luke Jedi baggies, royal flush MOCs, blue saber with alternative mould (pls make some pics for the reference site). Congrats on the Luke Jedi photographs used by Chicago’s Tribune Newspaper, that is something totally unique and I am glad it found a good home at a focus collector.
Fantastic achievement too, that you managed to track down coins cat 1,2,3, and 5(!!). Happy hunting the last remaining 8.

Craigy enjoying his nearly finished vintage coin collection.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Dagobert-Duck

I’m still laughing at the black wampa! Cheers for the kind words too mate! I love the photos you and Paul dig –up!

DarthTad wrote:
Craig, those are some amazing pickups!! The MOC's are awesome, and the Tribune photos are just unreal. It's like a little piece of history. Way cool!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Tad!

Folks I am really glad you like the Tribune paperwork!

I found the Tribune photos by sheer luck, I was doing some investigations into the photographers that did the stills for Luke Jedi and I came across Tribune’s Archive. I could believe the stash that was available and I had to wait a two weeks to get all the pieces in the bag as the auctions were so spread out – longest two week ever!
I didn’t want to get row off the mod for showing their auctions but if you look in my Photo you will see a deliberately placed blue flyer showing their home page where you can read all about how they preserved everything and why they were selling off... and of course their shop Wink

Dallas: I love how you and the boy are getting into GI’s, I never had them as a kid as I was well into Lego at that stage, but I agree the vintages one are uber cool with the possible limbs and colours – Nice!

John: Two great pick-ups. I love the really cool Hammer head proof and the Tsukuda R2 is great. I still haven’t found a Luke Jedi one but looking forward to get one as the sticker looks great. Cool

Chris : Well done on working on Joes and getting a complete set after 2 years!

Paul: I love the new addition to the x-wing focus and as a mailer version too! Very Cool Cool The paperwork items are great. I have never seen that art work that’s on the cover – Luke looks like He-Man! I love the cool art work on the Ron Carter Empire Jazz sleeve album.

Lars: Some great picks! Did you know there’s two version of that capture log? Just thought I let you know in case you want to get them all. I love all the variations and Catalogues! I bet they will come in handy! One was released a year after the other.

Dallas – great Droids figure... man you getting me interested in these figures. Is the IG-88 a droids release or custom? A great line up with them all there! I love your little focus!

Lars: That Landspeeder is brilliant! Well done on scoring that! Now you have two! Are you going for the Palitoy next?

Emiel: Your my MIB king! The quality of your pieces is just incredible! I can see why you are so over the moon by this! The X-wing looks like id brite white! Awesome!

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Craig T wrote:

Did you know there’s two version of that capture log? Just thought I let you know in case you want to get them all. I love all the variations and Catalogues! I bet they will come in handy! One was released a year after the other.

I learn something new every day it seems. Could you say a bit more about this? I mean both about the capture log and the Kenner catalogues?

Craig T wrote:

Emiel: Your my MIB king! The quality of your pieces is just incredible! I can see why you are so over the moon by this! The X-wing looks like id brite white! Awesome!

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Capetown wrote:
Craig T wrote:

Did you know there’s two version of that capture log? Just thought I let you know in case you want to get them all. I love all the variations and Catalogues! I bet they will come in handy! One was released a year after the other.

I learn something new every day it seems. Could you say a bit more about this? I mean both about the capture log and the Kenner catalogues?

Craig T wrote:

Thank you. Very Happy

No worries...

I moving back to the UK with work next week so everything is packed away. But remind me about this once I unpack the other side and I will get some photos up of the capture logs for you!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Probally my last BIGG post before the phone company cuts the phone and broadband connect as were moving home.

Whilst packing I took some photos for you of all the new stuff thats come in... I think these are all the items I have been scoring whilst away from TIG – I suppose working all the hours helped my SW collection! Warning: the following post is pure Greed at it Best!

Very Happy MAILERS

First up is my new addition to my YJKM mailers. I have managed to score a sealed prototype “John A Sample” envelope to go with my Made in Mexico Logray baggie.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055013
I have a complete YJKM kit that was sent to a real addressee, but I am looking to get a complete sample one also. I just need the box to finish it off.

Very Happy ODDBALL

Next is a really cool pin board with the Jabba scene and Luke Jedi. I also picked up an unused Kenner Luke Jedi colouring book.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055014

Very Happy MORE ODDBALL

Some more Luke Jedi & Oddball: A Giant Luke Jedi Kit – its fucking huge! I placed a chewie baggie for scale. It is rolled and folded lengthways.
I loved the graphics on the Vintage Sigma SW Mug featuring the Droids. A Spectrum ROTJ game cassette. My first home PC was the Spectrum+2 ... I can’t wait to play this on it as my dad stored it up the attic for me so I still have the machine. Last is a Vintage Helix pencil case that I got from Todd Chamberlane. It came from the Lucas Archives.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055016
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055015

Very Happy CERAMICS

I finally completed my planned SW ceramics with the final piece - a Roman Ceramics C3PO. It was still in its wrapper. I have always wanted to get all Mugs and Money boxes first since seeing them in Steve Sansweet’s debut book in the 90s. To get them MIB was a necessity. I took a group shot with my bootleg vintage Vader ceramic Bank and Sigma’s Yoda.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055017

Very Happy JABBA AND HIS LUNCHBOX

Next are some lovely items I bought from a friend in the states who during the 80s bought crates and crates of surplus SW stuff, MISBs and MOCs. He sadly sold up during Celebration 5, but at the time arranged for a payment plan for me to pick up a few pieces.
The Return of The Jedi Lunch is really lovely, unused, and with its original flask, The Cup is another oddball for the Luke Jedi Focus.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055022

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055023

In the Middle is an excellent MISB Kenner Jabba the Hutt playset. I have finally finished another 2011 goal of completing the set of 5 different boxes available for Jabba:

Here my Jabba playsets. The Kenner boxess are sealed, the Canadian Kenner and Lili Ledy are complete and the Tri-logo has my childhood jabba inside. The Jabba Box flat is unused.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055019
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055020
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055021
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Pal_tr11
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Us_ken13

Very Happy ESB MISB AND SOFT PLUSH R2

From the same collector, a lovely MISB MLC-3 and a MISB Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. I had the MLC-3 as a kid and I was thinking about possible getting this and a few mini-rigs sometime in the future. I am working with Tom N on a Revenge proof for the MLC-3 so this could turn into a nice little side focus on sealed Mini-Rigs.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055025
The reverse photo shows that the MLC-3 is a rebate version – it sealed so I don’t know what the voucher looks like inside. Also, the graded energizer and laser cannon already in my collection complete the Tri-pod cannon to make a set of 3 ESB. R2-D2 was a random buy a long time ago and I never got the chance to show off. The squeaker still works
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055026

Very Happy FINALLY A COMPLETE CARD BACK RUN OF MADE IN TAIWAN JEDI MOC

Last but not least, is my 65-B “Made in Taiwan” Luke Jedi MOC. This also came from the same big collector who helped me out with the MIB above. It never saw the day of light until he decided to sell up and retire during Celebration 5. I am very grateful he kept some of his nicest stuff for me and wish him all the best for the future.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 65b-lu10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 65b-lu11

This card was an important piece for me in completing another 2011 goal: To get a running flush of all major cardbacks for the USA Kenner “Made in Taiwan” Luke Jedi MOC. Below are shots of the Luke Jedi run.
Top row from left to right:
65-A Moulded Face, Snap Cape in Baggie
65-A Moulded Face, Snap Cape loose behind Figure
65-A Painted Head, Stitched Cape loose behind Figure
65-B Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure
65-C Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure

Middle row from left to right:
77-A Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure
77-A Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure (SKU Change-over code sticker)
77-B Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure
79-A Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure
79-B Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure

Bottom row from left to right:
92-POTF Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure
Tri-logo 70-B Painted Head, Stitched Cape placed on Luke
Tri-logo 70-B Painted Head, Stitched Cape in green sleeve behind Figure

All are from the ”Made in Taiwan” factory. The tri-logos also count (for me) as these were produced from surplus stock of Kenner “Made in Taiwan” ROC baggies and can be found with the cape on or off.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055028

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 S1055027

There are still minor cardback variations I would like to get including the POTF coin offer stickered versions - If you can help out please let me know.
I would like to thank everyone on TIG who went out of their way to help complete this set ... A REALLY BIG THANKS

Thanks for looking folks... hmmm Greed is Good

Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Craig T wrote:

Dallas – great Droids figure... man you getting me interested in these figures. Is the IG-88 a droids release or custom? A great line up with them all there! I love your little focus!

Thanks Craig! Just wait until I've completed my run before you go after yours, lol. They are cool figures though. The IG-88 is a custom (a very nice on at that) that I got from a Scummer. He looks just like he did in the series so I couldn't pass him up. Your MOCs are amazing! So awesome to see them all together like that! And the rest of the haul isn't too shabby either!

Here's my latest Joe (if anyone doesn't want me littering up this thread with non SW let me know - I'll move them to OT). This is a very minty Cobra Snow Serpent. I love all the accessories they come with but it can be tough to find them complete.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 DSC04836
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Dallas- It's fine with me. I love old Joes. Snow Serpent was a favorite when I was a kid. I think my very favorite figure was Firefly as he's one of two I kept along with Gung-Ho.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Firefly and Gung Ho are 2 of my favs! Got them coming along with Beach Head, another favorite. I'm hunting for a Rock n Roll right now and a Grunt if I can find one. The older they get the harder they are to come across. I've really only got one trusted seller for my Joe's so I grab what I can from him.
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:16 am

Holy crap Craig! affraid

As you might have guessed I especially love the Jabba's and the mini rigs. Brilliant! The Jabba run is perfect. I don't think there are many collector who have one. Those rebate offer mini rigs are bloody hard to find (I'm still to find even an acceptable one) and to find one case fresh is a fantastic achievement!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 am

Craig, you are a greedy one. are't you. Laughing Congrats on the ceramics pieces, mate. Now all you need is the cookie jar to compliment the set. Really I dont know where to start. Theres just SSSOOO much killer stuff you picked up its unreal. That YJKM mailer sample proto is the bomb.

Dallas, great Snow Serpent. They are vintage, so I'm cool with them also. And your right, most are hard to find complete. But you do have to watch out and make sure that the accessories are original and not accessory pack versions. Your Serpents are fine. The hardest ones to find for me in excelent shape are the first 16 straight/swivel arms. Which version of Rock N Roll and Grunt are you looking for? I might have an extra of each in the swivel arm version here. I'll have to hunt my box of extras down and see what I have. I have a box full of extra figures and a box of accessories I need to go through yet. I might be able to hook you up on a few.

Emiel, the X-Wing is great. I havent seen that version of the box before.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Craig you are the man when it comes to makeing mother posts. I hope your move goes smoothley .
And what a bounch of great stuff you and the others have picked up.

Paul great records Very Happy

Lars nice landspeeder Very Happy

So much good stuff ummmm i'm loving it.

I just came home from a trip to Berlin and among other great vintage stuff i got this home :

A nice unpunched Ewoks King Gornees on a Canadian cardback .
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_8mmfilm003

And an 8mm German 1978 version of Star Wars
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_8mmfilm001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_8mmfilm002

This is not SW but still vintage . And i just love cheap stuff like this that have not been opend 30+ years on .
Two Star Trek the movie 1979 decails still in plastic rap :-)
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_8mmfilm004

I also picked up some great magz about vintage toys , some in german , some i english . I thing i make a special post about them later on. There are so much cool info and pictures in them that i have to share with you .
Here are some pictures from one of the magz .

German Toy Hunter's Jurnal vintage toys mag from 1996 . With over 20 pages of pictures of vintage moc's boxed stuff and more stuff. 1996 DM price guides . There are even a 8 page inteview with lots of pictures of a German Dart Vader odball colltion. ( Darth Tad you are gonna love this ) And there are even some info on some bootlegs .

Btw 1: You can win the mag in the little summer raffel i have put up HERE ( Got an ekstra copy )

Btw 2: Look at the picture of the moc Luke Hoth with the AT-AT driver rifel on what must be an GM card back ummmmmmm i want that moc NOW!!!!!!!!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin002Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin003Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin004Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin006Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swmagsberlin005
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi craig, Thanks for the kind words.

No I did not know there was 2 variants of the capture log, thanks Very Happy

No I don't think I will go for the palitoy box next, I was offered it in a trade. At the moment I am on R2-D2 hunt bounce

I also want to see capture log photos craig Very Happy

I really love all the items you have received. Very Cool Jabba collection and a very cool Luke Jedi MOC collections you have Shocked

Hi soren, So you came home from berlin with some cool star wars things, congratulations with the items from berlin.

I reallty love the MOC there bounce
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Soren - Nice pick ups from Berlin! Nice Canadian Ewoks Gorneesh. Got one just like it Very Happy Interesting that you found it in Berlin. Amazing how these things travel around.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 DSC04507

Putting my vintage shop entry into the thread btw.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Chris_J wrote:

Dallas, great Snow Serpent. They are vintage, so I'm cool with them also. And your right, most are hard to find complete. But you do have to watch out and make sure that the accessories are original and not accessory pack versions. Your Serpents are fine. The hardest ones to find for me in excelent shape are the first 16 straight/swivel arms. Which version of Rock N Roll and Grunt are you looking for? I might have an extra of each in the swivel arm version here. I'll have to hunt my box of extras down and see what I have. I have a box full of extra figures and a box of accessories I need to go through yet. I might be able to hook you up on a few.

Chris - Yeah, I'm aware of the accessory packs. I trust my seller and he'll clearly state if the parts aren't 100% original. As for the Rock n Roll and Grunt, I'm looking for the original 1982 versions of both. Complete with original accessories. Let me know if you do indeed have them!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 am

Man, I'm gone for a few days and everyone is filled with delusions of grandeur! lol! Some really great pickups guys! Craig the sample Jedi Knight pack is awesome, as well as the sweet additions to the Luke Jedi focus!

And Dallas, you're on a tare with the Droids and Ewoks! Great stuff!

Soren, I love all the cool off-the-wall stuff! Magazines, films, etc.

Just too many cool pickups to list guys! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks guys

Dallas : Yes i have had the same thoughts , sometimes i look a thing and wonder . How did you get here and what are your story . That is way i also like the wired non commen stuff . How did this pice survive all this years ?
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 am

Dallas - love the King Gornesh! I must get an ewok moc to go withmy ewok coins Smile

Craig - Fantastic Luke Jedi run!!!!!!! i am seriously considering doing a charactor focus.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 am

Nice Pick Ups guys.

Craig, no wonder you're not rushing the coins!!!

Hopefully i should have something to add to this thread before too soon.
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 am

Are you waiting for your wife to leave before opening your parcels Tim?
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi guys

In Berlin i had the god luck to pick up this counter sales box for the vintage pencil tops . It is in very nice condition and has 25 of the org. 48 tops still in it . And it is also very nice to have some thing that are in better condition then the one on theswca :-)
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=27311

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swpencial001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swpencial002

The figz them self are offen very badly made and size and collor range from orange to gray on the Ewok. I also picked up this cool R2 , it is the first time i have seen this . The cool thing about is it that it looks like the Kenner one , just in a smaller version. Wonder where they got it from ? The decails is also just like the Kenner one . But on this one they have put both the front and backside decail upside down on it. This just makes this thing even more cool :-)

Here he is with his friend Yoda :-)
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swpencial003

I also picked up this lot of Spanish ? Ice cream sticks . They look vintage . Do any one have any info on them ?

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Th_swpencial008

Last edited by soren on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi again guys, today I received those loose figures, hope there is some variants that I am missing.

All the figures is tight and no paint damage, except for Death Star Droid there has some paint damage.

There is letters on 2 of the lightsabers and they both sinks and the one without letters do not sink, but I think they all are original.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 Sta60018
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 pm

nice pencil top soren is that the original box as well bet that is rare Shocked

love the icecreem sticks as well never seen those before ace pic ups buddy Wink

hey lars nice loose figures mate love the droids sise fromm Cool
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks again jason for the kinds words Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next