The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

wbobafett wrote:
uhhhh marco...love that mini rig! Do you have an ewok glider too??

Thanks Wolff, that Teebo couple is not too shabby too, congrats!!! Very Happy
I like that brown eyed Teebo, great piece!!

Yes I have an Ewok glider, it is even MISB............................................................Kenner. Very Happy

Michael: Congrats on the Darth Vader TIE Fighter. The box looks in very well condition.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
What a great item to add to your focus collection. Congrats, Paul!!!

Micro-collection stuff rocks!! cheers

Cool Kenner added a dramatic crash feature. It comes in handy when landing at Dagobah I guess.

Have you already tried it out?

cheers Marco Smile Yeah in the end I had to stop playing with the crash feature in case I broke it lol. It's a great effect.

Your Ledy catalogue has some interesting features, especially with the superimposed Leia... well spotted! I think Fett's gun looks weird too - it almost looks like a Leia blaster or BWing gun? :scratch: Or maybe it's me. Been playing with my crash function knob too much today lol!

Wolff - tidy new figures mate Cool

Msz Michael - that Vader Tie is just so cool! The box looks in top condition. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Marco, that MLC-3 is so cool or should I say CLM-3 Shocked

Paul, that X-Wing is really cool, congratulations mate.

Hi wbobafett, some cool Lili Ledy ewoks Very Happy

Hi Michael, that Darth Vader Tie Fighter is really cool, congratulation with the instruction.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks guys!

My Cloud Car is now complete! I bought the instruction sheet and Kenner ESB catalog, items came yesterday. Sorry for the blurry photos. Box is in good shape, Cloud Car is like brand new with original cardboard box inserts.
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Img00546201110151731
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Img00545201110151729
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Cloudcarinsert
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:47 am

Hi Michael,

That must be a great feeling to complete your MIB Cloud Car. It is one of my favorite vehicles with the typical 70s design.

Funny that Kenner put Luke Bespin in the cockpit, but maybe that was how he flew to Bespin City after landing his X-Wing somewhere else. They never updated the cover art after releasing the CC Pilot, I think.

Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Hi Michael,

That must be a great feeling to complete your MIB Cloud Car. It is one of my favorite vehicles with the typical 70s design.

Funny that Kenner put Luke Bespin in the cockpit, but maybe that was how he flew to Bespin City after landing his X-Wing somewhere else. They never updated the cover art after releasing the CC Pilot, I think.

It is very exciting! Never had plans of completing these boxed vehicles, but uhhhhh.... Its somewhat addicting. :smoking2:

I love the art on the boxes and catalogs. Moving forward, I know obtaining the cardboard inserts for my other MIB pieces is going to be difficult... Here goes...
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 am

Hi Michael, congratulations with completing the cloud car, it is really cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi!

The 15th Birthday of the Hungarian Star Wars Fanclub was held yesterday. (And my first sons 4th Birthday as well Surprised )

At the SW Event I had some nice deals with our member "Attahunter".

My latest acquisitions are:

First of all, a very nice and Boxed Rebo Band with a TRUE-BLUE Max!

Do you have any Idea to keep him in this good shape? He losts his blue colour in a way too easy... . :scratch:
Annoying!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Dsc01523

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Dsc01524

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Dsc01525

Secondary, a super minty-mint General Lando without any paintwear:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Dsc01526

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Neonboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Sometimes whing work out !! recent purchase    Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 pm

this just came into my hands - was not cheap some re missing the POP's - but most are great even the 21 bk boba.

coll pse oct 20113
coll pse oct2011 1
coll pse oct2011 4

https://2img.net/h/i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb373/neoneontoys/Star%20wars%20variations/DSC04088.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb373/neoneontoys/Star%20wars%20variations/DSC04083.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb373/neoneontoys/Star%20wars%20variations/DSC04010.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://neoneonart.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am

Shocked wow- instant collection. What backs are the DSD, Luke X-wing, gonk, hammerhead, snags & greedo? ( if they're 20 backs you've had a huge win )
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 am

Woah, that's an unreal number of figures all at once! They look to be in great shape, congrats on the find. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Wow Neonboy

That is a huge collection to get in one take Very Happy

I have had a lot of bad vibes on the stuff i want latley. It have all been sold 5 min before my PM's Crying or Very sad

So i was so happy to be abel to ad this ROTJ BG proof to my collection :-)

And this Leia Hot Head test FS . I is made in two non production colors . And the head has somethin black in her chin , that are in the plastic .

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Th_tradeoffer001Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Th_tradeoffer002

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Magyar Skywalker: Pretty minty Max Rebo, congrats!. To keep him smurf blue? I would store him in the dark, not too warm, not too humid, and talk to him every day.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 Tumblr_ldkavxPw4G1qc823io1_500

Nice Lando General too. You might want to change his blaster into a solid black one though.
Are you involved in the Hungarian SW site?

Neonboy: Shocked that is a great catch, an instant MOC collection. Congrats!

Soren: Great score on the Bespin Guard proof, perfectly fitting into your focus. Like the Leia First Shot too.

Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi skywalkerhu, that is a very cool Rebo band with box and I also love the lando general figure Very Happy

Hi Neonboy, jawdrop you have just bought more moc than I have bought the last 10 years, congratulations mate. That must have been pretty expensive, but I love them mate.

Hi søren, congratulation with another bespin guard proof, do you have them all now ? I also like the head test.

Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Pretty minty Max Rebo, congrats!. To keep him smurf blue? I would store him in the dark, not too warm, not too humid, and talk to him every day.
Nice Lando General too. You might want to change his blaster into a solid black one though.
Are you involved in the Hungarian SW site?

OK, but you know, I would like to stand him (Max) my display cabinet :/

And yes, I have to have a correct gun from my mate (Attahunter).

And no, I'm not involved in the Hungarian SW site.
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm

my first playset, incomplete but i got this for under 10$ so i cannot complain! overall very very happy!

the only drag is that i have the r2 dome all of his legs , i am just missing his body Sad
and other parts that i can find, the hardest part will be to complete an R2 out of this...

comes with with vintage dust!! Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 17

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 16

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 15

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 14

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 13

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 12

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 7

started to clean up but i decided to take a photo while cleaning just for memories. Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 7

Blueprints and catalog and insert in extremely good shape, i got lucky! Notice that almost the small rubber pegs are still attached to the plastic rod. I counted them, it looks like i have all 16 Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 8

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 10

too bad the decal sheet is missing just a few pieces...

P.S i also got this Smile this is a treasure for me now!

a vintage star wars Canadian coloring book. The sticker shows price tag of 33 cents or 4 for a dollar. I remember that my mom bought us some at a local shoppers drug mart... its nice to be canadian sometimes Smile we get some awesome goodies!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 DSCF7568

-------

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3504

Last edited by budspencer on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 5!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40