The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Personal Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

OT: Personal Update Empty
PostSubject: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 am

Hi Guys

I hope everyone is well Smile

As some may have noticed i haven't been around a great deal over this last month and i know ive had quite a few PM's / emails building up so i wanted to take this opportunity to give a little update to whats been going on.

About a month ago Louise (my partner of 6 years) started messing me about one day wanting to be together the next day not i wont go into mega details but basically i got sick of been mugged off and decided to move out. (House can easily be sold and any monies split) her behavior was effecting my work as she was becoming reckless with drinking partying and also with money and i wasn't going to put up with it so i moved into the top floor of my parents (a modest home relative) but it gave me a sense of freedom and space allowing me to refocus on my job at what is a pretty critical time for the business (hopefully its all going to be very positive with possible room for expansion)

I have now moved all my stuff out and my collection is safely secured (and on display!) in my new home! Im now settled and looking forward to getting back into collecting Smile I'm probably going to look to purchase a new build flat at some stage but as is the times ill be watching the market closely.

Anyway i wanted to give and explanation as to why ive been a bit hit and miss getting online and responding to pms and mail. I will work through the backlog in the coming week Smile

I may also do a new limelight at some point now i have my stuff on display as well Smile

Cheers Jay

Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am

Glad to hear you are ok mate, take your time getting back into things and all the best for the future + a new place.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 am

Hi Jay, glad to here you are good and your life is taking a turn for the good, keep smiling Smile
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 am

Good to hear you're getting back on track bud.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 am

Same here Jay, glad to hear you're okay mate. Life always throws these challenges at us and it's all 'character building' as my mom is fond of saying lol.
Take it easy and all the best on your new adventure Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 am

Sorry to hear that Jay & all the best for the future mate! Very Happy

At least now you'll have more money to spend on collecting! lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

Hey Jay. I think you're just bragging about your new freedom. Very Happy

Seriously. Glad to hear things are working out for you. You don't need that kind of crap in your life.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Paul
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 am

And if you need any night time magazines see Tim Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Good to see you back again and that things are getting better, mate. Hate to hear things went the way they did, but it was probally better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Squad Leader
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Squad Leader

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news Jay. But it sounds like your getting yourself back on track now and for the better!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Glad you're back bro. Hope the troubles and business work out. Vintage and your buddies on TIG are always here for ya!
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

hey mate there are plenty more fish in the see dot com Wink .. thats one i used any way ha ha

dont rush into getting your own place mate i would enjoy the extra coin you will have de to saving on bills etc for a good few months before i got my own place again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey Jay, great to hear you seem to have dealt with the whole tough situation more or less.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm happy to hear this Jay. I've tried to leave you be but I've been wishing you the best. Glad to have you coming back into the fold. The place hasn't been the same without you. Rob won't clean up, Chris leaves the lights on, and Tim is drinking milk out the carton. lol!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 pm

OT: Personal Update Getwell-nurse1sexy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanks guys i feel like im getting there now Smile just been snowed under with work and college on top this last fortnight.

I cant wait until the weekend so i can have a proper catch up with threads, pms emails etc. I may even get a mooch on ebay cheers

Moving has also allowed me to have a little stock take of my collection and weed out some doubles so expect to see a few mocs, loose variants and vehicles up for sale soon Smile

PostSubject: Re: OT: Personal Update   OT: Personal Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Personal Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-