The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Rather embarrassing fail!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

OT: Rather embarrassing fail! Empty
PostSubject: OT: Rather embarrassing fail!   OT: Rather embarrassing fail! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Ok so before I get the digs- I don't currently listen to Papa Roach (I did like them when I was a kid however) ..

I noticed that they have a new drummer as a newer video popped up on youtube so I went to read about their old drummers exit (I play drums as well so this stuff interests me)

Anyways to cut the story short, I eventually found myself on their site and looked in to the forum, where the actual band members are members and from time to time post and moderate (bit bizarre lol)

http://paparoach.com/forum/askpaparoach/207551

How embarrassing to post "did you hear me shout you rock" when you don't even know the guys name ! And then the guitarist replies " It's, Jerry, but I did hear it. Thanks for the shout out!" LOL

Ok - I am done lol!

Way to screw up ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rather embarrassing fail!   OT: Rather embarrassing fail! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Nice one Joe Very Happy

I work with Theater and shows n' stuff and sometimes i hear some good ones where i just have to bite my tounge so i don't crack totaly up .

This is one of them:

We where doing a show that had some of the biggist Danish Divas ( in the good sense ) in it . And it was cumpletly sold out.

There where this older guy who worked as an usher in house. He and i offen got on the same train home after work.

One day we meet a male actor from the play on the train station . The old Usher asked the actor if it wasent a great trill to be in a sold out show that evrey one liked so much .

The Actor , humble as this guy is says : Yes it is very nice.

The Usher cuts him of and starts to talk about a sketch show there where in the house the year before . That was taken off the after a very short time . Becouse it was so bad.

The actor says : yes i remember that show.

But the Usher keeps on his speach : That show was so bad. The audience , the few the came to the show. Allmost all left in the intermission . It most have been so humiliating for the actores to be in a shitty show like that . And to have to do those shitty text / lines evrey night for only a few people.

The actor then says very quietly : I can very much put myself in the shoes of the actores in the show . As i was in it and whrote most of the texts..........

I knew thats , so i had just swollow my tounge not to TOTALY crack up under the Ushers speach.

The next few minnets before the train came was so bad . Then the train came and we all vent our seprate ways on the train.

But man that was funny .

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rather embarrassing fail!   OT: Rather embarrassing fail! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

LOL! That's a great story Soren! I must admit I have my own story of fail..

I once went to a rock/metal weekend where a lot of really good upcoming bands were playing, it was organised through a magazine called KERRANG!

The bands stayed on the site that the fans stayed on and it wasn't uncommon to see the bands walking around on site!

I saw the singer of a band called Taproot walking towards us, so to capture the moment I ran up and pulled him away from his friends for a picture and an autograph, after my friend had taken a picture and I had shook his hand and said thanks he left and joined up with his friends who had just kept on walking.

One of my friends then says to me, "Hey Joe, why didn't you get a picture with the rest of the band?" I replied - "what do you mean?" and he then tells me that the "friends" I had pulled the lead singer away from in order to snap a picture were in fact the rest of the band (I didn't know at the time as I had only ever seen him Embarassed )

So yeah, meeting famous people is full of embarrassing moments! Especially when you want to make a good impression lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Rather embarrassing fail!   OT: Rather embarrassing fail! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Rather embarrassing fail!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1