The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh_T's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Wonderful display room. It's really great and you just need the cantina band playing. Really nice.
Ohh I forgot the Indy stuff. That’s dam nice to.
cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
phase3
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
phase3

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Josh,

That is a super-sweet collection, absolutely love the Cantina motif and aesthetics! Very Happy
The Takara & Japanese items are great -- I've always been a fan of the carded Takara badges / pins and the Yukari stationery wallets.
All that's missing is a surly bartender to serve you some brew!

Cheers,
Rob.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 pm

great collection... nice archways display
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Now thats a star wars room cheers great set up and very tatooiney looking.brilliant work.

Daren
Back to top Go down
Josh_T
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Josh_T

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:56 pm

It's been a while since I updated this, but I'll be making some changes to the layout of the room sometime in the near future. Hopefully it will be in the next few months and I'll be sure to post an update when it's done.
In the meantime here's the progress so far on the 12 back display bin I picked up a few months ago. The three carded 12 backs are all partial reseals and the rest is temporarily filled with ESB cardbacks.
Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 12back10
Back to top Go down
http://japanesestarwarscollection.webs.com/index.html
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:07 am

Looks good what you've done with the 12 back display bin. Looking forward to the pics of the new layout - that's one of the best display rooms I've seen cheers

Josh_T wrote:
It's been a while since I updated this, but I'll be making some changes to the layout of the room sometime in the near future. Hopefully it will be in the next few months and I'll be sure to post an update when it's done.
In the meantime here's the progress so far on the 12 back display bin I picked up a few months ago. The three carded 12 backs are all partial reseals and the rest is temporarily filled with ESB cardbacks.
Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 12back10
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 am

Josh_T wrote:
12 back display bin

That's a fantastic display bin and nicely filled. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh_T's Collection   Josh_T's Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh_T's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2