The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some of my collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

some of my collection Empty
PostSubject: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey all I just got some better photos of some of my sw collection I still have more that I haven't got up yet setting up my spare room as our collection room for me and my wifes things but for now here are a few photos of my things.

These are my C3P0 and R2D2 models from '78 still sealed in the box.

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn366/arohk_2008/006-3.jpg[/IMG
some of my collection 021
some of my collection 022

these are some of my figs.

some of my collection 012
some of my collection 011-1
some of my collection 013

these are a few of my fetts

some of my collection 014

My more rare ones from top left Germany YPS snowtrooper, lili ledy scout trooper, boba fett different colour legs arms not sure where its from, my RF boba Fett, R2D2 pop up saber, tri-logo storm trooper

some of my collection 010-1

some of my sealed cards packs

some of my collection 009-1

my RF Boba Fett given to my dad from a friend a long time ago sorry about the quality the bag is old it's hard to get a clear shot through it.

some of my collection 016-1
some of my collection 015

These I bought on ebay for like 15 dollars they are for the 1/6 (12 inch) figs these things are really cool looking I have 3 of them and they are well worth the money as far as I am concerned I got them through a seller called marketoys.
some of my collection 020
some of my collection 017
some of my collection 019
some of my collection 018

Back to top Go down
Kevin Lentz
New User
New User
Kevin Lentz

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Why would a rocket fett be bagged?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Shocked That baggie rocket Fett with 4 sided rocket is a killer piece. Certainly something that could do with authentication, I've never heard of a bagged example :scratch:
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 am

I would be sooo tempted to build those kits :cool laugh:
Interesting Fett but I too have never heard of or seen a bagged version.
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 am

Also that Fett has a blaster? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 am

bootyhunter wrote:
Also that Fett has a blaster? :scratch:
& I've never seen a baggie with just 'Kenner' on it.
Well Larry you've certainly got our attention Smile
Does the figure have foot pegholes? Or any leg markings at all ie 'CPG 1979' ?
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 am

Maybe Frank will know what's what
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 am

Yeah Nice colllection, i also like to hear more about the bagged RF fett.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 am

The unpainted versions have a different spring & the firing pin doesn't go to the top:
some of my collection Rocketfett-lslot-back
some of my collection BobaRFbackweb
Dylan's from here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4292-l-slot-rocket-boba-fett-with-kenner-provenance
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

BUT this one does have the firing pin at the top of the groove:
some of my collection Multicolored-rocketfett
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 am

I don't know if my dads friend just put the fett in a kenner baggie to keep it all together it is tapped I know one of his family worked for them and he and my dad served together in the Navy I don't want to take it out so will see what else I can see through the package.

Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 am

arohk wrote:
I don't know if my dads friend just put the fett in a kenner baggie to keep it all together it is tapped I know one of his family worked for them and he and my dad served together in the Navy I don't want to take it out so will see what else I can see through the package.

That's definitely an interesting Fett. I don't think I've ever seen one in a baggie before, let alone painted like a production figure (that wasn't hand painted that is).

Would definitely be interested in hearing more info on it. I also think it would be worth sending to Tom Derby to get some authentication. There are a lot of fake/repro Rocket Fett's out there.
Back to top Go down
KevinA
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
KevinA

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

+1 for double, triple and quadruple taking on the rocket Fett mixed in with some loose vintage and modern figs.

Get that thing authenticated!
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:02 pm

hahaha I love how you browse through the stuff, not that it ain't nice but then suddenly a bagged rocket firing boba fett among them like it was nothing.
I'm interested in if it's real. You should authenticate it. If it's real I think you should take better care of it Razz start treating it like its your child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Rawlin wrote:
hahaha I love how you browse through the stuff, not that it ain't nice but then suddenly a bagged rocket firing boba fett among them like it was nothing.
I'm interested in if it's real. You should authenticate it. If it's real I think you should take better care of it Razz start treating it like its your child.

It's been in my collection for so long but it is one of my prize ones it's accually kept in a security box just in case my fear of sending it to get it checked is I am afraid it might get lost somewhere I know I can have it tracked but I lost things that were supose to be tracked and well it would really suck to have it gone but I would like to know so I will have to risk it I will just insure the hell out of it just in case lol.

RebelChris who is Tom Derby by the way?
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

bootyhunter wrote:
I would be sooo tempted to build those kits :cool laugh:

I have 2 R2D2 models so I decided to build on of them would like to get a second 3P0 to build also so I can have them both built to display them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection   some of my collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1