The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wattosjunkpile
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
wattosjunkpile

WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy Empty
PostSubject: WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy   WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 pm

model trems any condition, uzay chewy c-9, blue stars any condition, lili ledy jawa, burgandy cape bib and squid head variant cape ledys have to be AFA certified. The Force is FOREVER!!!! thanks patsy
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy   WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:45 pm

First of all welcome to TIG. Why don't you post in the Who's Who thread so we can get to know you a little better. Smile

Secondly, do you really know what you are asking for? I see in your profile that you are a "novelty company buying aggressively rare vintage loose", but some of these figures take a lifetime to find, let alone in quantities for people to just sell at random. Not saying that you won't find them, but I just want to make sure you are aware that you may be waiting awhile for a few of them.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you don't take offense to this post. I just know if it were me personally, I would rather see my rare piece go to a good home with someone that would enjoy it for what it is.
Back to top Go down

WTB all model trems uzays and afa lili ledy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1