The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 am

Hey guys

Just want to gauge interest. I've got 7 MOCs (the ones in the F/S thread) and I thought about doing another raffle.

Anyone up for a $15 raffle with 20 entries total or $10 with 30 entries with winner take all with Global shipping included.

Thoughts? We've done a couple before and they went well but I'd like to see who's up for it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 am

I'm in! Pretty good odds...
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm in, 7 new minty loose figures Very Happy

Only joking, I'll sell them of and make a few dollars if I do win Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

John,

im in mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 am

Im good for an entry.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi John, I'd like to enter too, sorry to sound clueless but how does it work (paying for entry)? thanks.

Just read the thread and watched the raffle vid from May 2010 , absolutely brilliant, lol i found myself getting excited as i read through the pages building up to the event, very belated congrats to Chris on the ledy biker and to every other winner of prizes thus far.

Gotta tell you guys (Admin,Mods & members),this site has been a lift for me of late,great readng through the threads and finding stuff like this,seeng how members are with eachother,it's refreshing.....and restores a little faith!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 am

James.

All my MOCs sold naturally so the raffle didn't happen. However, next time I'll consider you in ! It's pretty fun and my kids like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
James.

All my MOCs sold naturally so the raffle didn't happen. However, next time I'll consider you in ! It's pretty fun and my kids like it!

yoda asked me to say no because his head still hurts from the last one Wink
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
James.

Sad darn!! ..... yeah,please do,i look forward to the next one so!! lets hope Yoda has the power of the force next time and saves himself from a nasty fall Laughing
yoda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?   Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Up for a MOC raffle ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1