The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animation cells

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

Animation cells - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Awesome Chris! Those look great! Very Happy

Hopefully mine arrives here soon.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:14 pm

These things are awesome, but too bad they didn't come with the line art. Good side is that it'll make it easier to frame them with out having to get a larger frame to put them in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks to 3 of the coolest guy I know (RC, Shawn, and Joe), this arrive in the mail today.

Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1453

Master production cell for Ep. 99 with COA. Thanks to you three once again. cheers
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Awesome stuff Chris! Very Happy

That looks fantastic! And with the addition of the sled and the grandfather model sheets, you are well on your way to a killer run for that episode! Great stuff mate! Very Happy

I can't wait to see what you do to display that!

BTW, how many cels are in the master? Mine has 7 or 8, so I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Theres 4 altogether, He Man, sled, Cringer, and his paws. I just now opened the plastic to check it out and noticed that they were all taped together to the background. I thought they were stuck to it at first until I noticed the tape at the bottom. I'll be going shopping tomorrow for a frame and mat for this one for sure. How do you have yours framed or whats the best way to do it?
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:11 pm

LOL! I was hoping you would be the first Chris! Very Happy

I honestly don't have any of my stuff framed yet. Although, I have some ideas floating around in my head. I just need to sit down and get it done.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Glad it arrived safe and sound Chris (J)- I am sure I speak for (Rebel)Chris and Shawn when I say you are very welcome - thanks to (Rebel)Chris for the idea and letting us jump in!

Edit- clarified which Chris I meant Laughing
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I know I'm late to the party but this is a very cool thread guys! Makes me want to watch the Ewoks cartoons. I've never seen a single episode of the show but this stuff is pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of those framed and hanging on the wall. Should make for pretty awesome displays.

Brad
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll def be picking up some framing material tomorrow for sure. I think it'll look great framed with a white mat, but the frame will be a cheap one until I can get a decent one for it. I'm still debating on how to do the Ewoks ones yet. I was thinking of using a light blue background with them. I got some Iron Man ones that came with the comics and they look good with a blue. I remeber seeing something on RS about using wax paper or something so the cells don't stick. I'll have to go back and check it again.

Brad, I never watched Ewoks either until tonight. I seen Blue Harvist, Haunted Village, and Tree of Light and they are actually pretty good. But the theme song is another story. lol!

Joe, I'm glad the seller was willing to ship straight to me. And she did a wonderful job of packing it. Large cardboard envelope and two pieces of thick cardboard to protect the cells. I'll def be watching what they put up in the future.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Chris_J wrote:

Brad, I never watched Ewoks either until tonight. I seen Blue Harvist, Haunted Village, and Tree of Light and they are actually pretty good. But the theme song is another story. lol!

Joe, I'm glad the seller was willing to ship straight to me. And she did a wonderful job of packing it. Large cardboard envelope and two pieces of thick cardboard to protect the cells. I'll def be watching what they put up in the future.

We are the E-E-E-Eeeewoks! Very Happy

What do you mean, the theme song is awesome!

But yes, the seller ships wonderfully! I am soo glad you like it Chris!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Like it? Too bad the thread in vintage chat is top 5 SW items, or this thing would be #1. I'm stoked over it and can't wait to get it framed.

And please, no more Ewoks theme. I had to sit through it three times and now I'm going to have nightmares of Ewoks dancing around my head singing that damn song. lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Chris that's a great new haul Cool and congrats on the excellent He-Man cell too, that was real great of the guys. Look forward to the framing!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 am

Let's give this thread a little bump! Very Happy

Finally got my latest model sheet in last night. So I figured I'd show of a bit. These are all characters from the same episode as my master cel and storyboard. Melbrag is the main villain, the Guard is one of Melbrag's guards and Smudge is a good guy that the whole story of the episode is centered around.

Animation cells - Page 3 Melbra10

Animation cells - Page 3 Guard10

Animation cells - Page 3 Smudge10
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:35 am

Group shot required! Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Those are killer, bud. I'm still waiting for my three new additions to show. Should be in this weekend, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Came home from a very disappointing vintage hunt today (found nothing Evil or Very Mad ) and seen this beuty in the mail box.

Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1469
Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1470

The folder says 5 cells, but theres actually 3 to the set. Just saying the other day I'd love to land some folders and dope sheets for He Man and this, along with a few other items posted in off topic, shows up. Very thrilled with it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

:clap: bloody awesome mate! And even nicer after a fruitless day hunting vintage!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Tell me about it. I couldn't even find any modern paperback books, which I was actually looking for. For a 2 day hunt, I found squat around here. Looks like it is time to start saving and hit new places for goodies.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 am

After a month waiting for these to arrive (seller forgot to ship Very Happy ), I can finally show of some new additions to the MOTU collection.

Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1531

Drak model cell and vehicles model sheets. Heres a few of the best ones.

Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1533

These next two I own the vehicles to go with it.
Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1532
Animation cells - Page 3 Img_1534
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:23 pm

cool additions, I like those vehicle model sheets "battle ram with sky sled attached" just great Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks, mate. Theres 24 pages all together in the set, but little over half of them are of the Battle Ram and Wind Raider from various angles. I would love to see some color sketches of these things.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Awesome stuff Chris! I'm sooo glad you landed this piece and he showed up finally! Very Happy

It's a HUGE bonus that it has the vehicles from your episode! Very Happy That's just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

This came yesterday
Animation cells - Page 3 1524936_10152091504237020_773404470_n
Animation cells - Page 3 1510526_10152091518257020_1029333090_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animation cells   Animation cells - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animation cells

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum