The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am

I changed the description of the pic below. Very Happy

Comparison between Ackbar figures with COO #1. Counterclockwise starting at the top: 1 (Kenner), 2 (Ledy), 3 (Ledy), 4 (Ledy Kenner).
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 IMG_5623

The two Ledy Ackbars (#2, #3) have reddish brown pupils, whereas the Kenner figure #4 - which was first regarded a Ledy figure as well - has greyish brown puplis. The pupils and actually this whole figure looks like the one CP posted before.

The Ackbar on Adolfo's MOC, has two reddish brown pupils IMO, maybe they differ a little bit in the exact colour, but both have red pigments.

BTW: StarWizz sent me a pic which clearly shows the red pigment in the Ledy Ackbar's pupil.

Ackbar comparison. From left to right: Lili Ledy, Taiwan, Hong Kong. (Pic made by StarWizz)
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 2012-02-240012012-02-24002
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:45 am

cantina_patron wrote:
Hi Wolff, I respect all of the opinions I have received and I am not disputing that my figure is Kenner or that the eye colour is different to a Ledy. I am just responding to the replys that have been given. If I have irritaded you, then you have my apologies!

Hi CP don't worry about that too much. Wolff is our well respected Angry Man.
Only when he doesn't use smileys anymore, you better watch out. Very Happy
Maybe that is the case after this post. :nailbiting:

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 MuppetAnimal
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 am

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 SDC12196
Ledy middle & right? bad picture (as always)
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 am

Middle: Reddish brown pupil, also a paler red head. Looks Ledy to me. I assume the COO is OK.

Right figure: Difficult to tell. The same pupil colour as the middle one?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 am

Yes it's a bad picture. Middle one came from Mexico (no guarantees) but the right one is from Ozio Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 am

So both figures (middle & right) have the red pupils, so both are Ledy.

And in case Ozio was the seller it is a double guarantee you got a Ledy figure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 am

Ok guys hold the torch until i have explain my case Very Happy

I looked thru my ackbars today and found this crappy one.
Is he a ledy or did someone removed the black from his eyes to pass him as one?

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 LLackbar-front
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 LLackbar-back
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 LLackbar-side

overall LL crappy-CHECK

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 LLackbar-coo

LL COO-CHECK

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 LLackbar-head

Redish eyes in the same color as the head ,should the eyes been unpainted or more like brown/red?

ok release the mob :pitch fork:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 am

No mob, just me Smile
It looks unpainted/paint removed.
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 am

someone has just rubbed the paint out of the eye mate Razz

james beat me to it lol!
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 am

If it looks to good to be true.... ...
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:58 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to ascertain something about the LL Luke Jedi. The figure has to have the lighter hair and the black eyebrows, correct?

I ask because I have two that have the correct COO. One (on the right) has black eyes/eyebrows but has more orangey blonde hair. The one on the left is the one I asked about before (who I know isn't Ledy) who has lighter blond hair but brown eyes/eyebrows. I just wanted to check that these are both known Kenner variants. (I know the one on the left is and I don't think either is Ledy, I just wondered if it was known that there is a figure with this COO and black eyes/eyebrows, that doesn't have the blonde hair/isn't Ledy?)

If this is well-known and redundant, my apologies please ignore. (I tried to look for more info on this but couldn't find anything.)

Best Wishes,

-J

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 1z19w5c

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Lukejedi1b.th
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Lukejedi2.th
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Lukejedi3.th
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Lukejedi4.th
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:34 am

Thanks again for all of the assistance with Ackbar.

I think I'm safe with this Bib.

Unfortunately I don't have the chest plate.

[img]4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Dscn4522[/img]
[img]4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Dscn4523[/img][img]4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Dscn4524[/img][img]4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Dscn4525[/img]

Last edited by cantina_patron on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 am

CP: That is a Ledy Bib for sure. The cape is in perfect condition. cheers

Jeremy: The black eyes and eyebrows of the Lili Ledy Luke Jedi are very black not like the brown-black of some of the Kenner figures. I don't know on which cards the two Kenner figures on your pics were released, but I am sure others can help you further with this.

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight: Lili Ledy on the right.
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 IMG_3914

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

CP: That is a Ledy Bib for sure. The cape is in perfect condition. cheers

Nice one. cheers Thanks Marco. If it wasn't for the knowledge gained from this thread I would never have spotted it!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 am

cantina_patron wrote:
Hi Marco, The pupils on my figure are a reddish brown, but the colour is not as bright & distinctive as your #2 & #3. It looks more like your #4 which Wolff believes is Kenner. I wandered whether this could possibly be a result of the plastic showing through a thin paint app. Any thoughts?
However, based on the photos, Adolfo believes one pupil on his moc matches my figure (hence why I refered to the yellow of the iris to make a distinction).
It's a shame my figure has no provenance. The person I puchased it from in the 90's used to buy up collections in the UK & send the Yaks to the states in exchange for modern figures & some vintage items not available in the UK e.g. Blue Snags. Therefore I can't be sure where this figure originated from.

If it will help I can try & take some more photos using a flash. Let me know what you think.

If Wolff can produce some photos of his reddish brown eyed Kenner figures, I think that will help. I was under the impression all Kenner figures had a black pupil, hence my original post.

CP

Honestly, I see very little differnce from one of the eyes of my MOC to yours, but is different from the other!!! :scratch: :scratch: of course, both action figures have almost 30 years, anything can happen in those 30 years. Just put an action figure to direct sunlight for a couple of days and you will start noticing minor changes, now we are talking about 30 years!! .... LOL!!!

I post that MOC pic so everybody can compare their Ackbars, I don´t know , but if now we start to measure the diameter of the pupils, probably we can know if it´s ledy for sure!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Discobob83 wrote:
Hi All,

Just wanted to ascertain something about the LL Luke Jedi. The figure has to have the lighter hair and the black eyebrows, correct?

I ask because I have two that have the correct COO. One (on the right) has black eyes/eyebrows but has more orangey blonde hair. The one on the left is the one I asked about before (who I know isn't Ledy) who has lighter blond hair but brown eyes/eyebrows. I just wanted to check that these are both known Kenner variants. (I know the one on the left is and I don't think either is Ledy, I just wondered if it was known that there is a figure with this COO and black eyes/eyebrows, that doesn't have the blonde hair/isn't Ledy?)

If this is well-known and redundant, my apologies please ignore. (I tried to look for more info on this but couldn't find anything.)

Best Wishes,

-J

I hope this can help you !!! .... Nothing like comparing it to a MOC ( It´s difficult to take a good pic thru the AFA case!!)
of course Wolff can be right about adjusting the PC screen for the correct colors, IMO about this one.... the eyes and eyebrows are exactly the same, correct color and thickness, but I´m not very sure about the color of the hair....anybody agree with me???

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0520

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0521

Marco Ledy Jedi Luke has the same hair color, but as you can see the eyes and the eyebrows are black but they are kind of wide!!!
I´m investigating that kind of variations!!!.... that can depend of the kind of back (30 or 50), but that´s another story!!!!
I just noticed that Marco´s Luke has different skin color!!...This is crazy!! :scratch: lol!
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Img_3910
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey Merlin,

Thanks so much for your reply!

So that's a carded Ledy Luke Jedi? (I'm assuming because of the saber hilt?) He has eyes/eyebrows like my one on the right, but hair like my one on the left (lighter, sandy blonde)? This is what it looks like in photos. That is very interesting. So, whether my figure is Ledy or not, there is a Ledy Luke Jedi with thinner black eyebrows as well as the thicker eyebrows variant like Marco has.

What do you think? Is my one definitely a Kenner or is there a possibility that he is Ledy? (Or something else? He actually came from Holland.)

Thanks again,

Jeremy

[/quote]
I hope this can help you !!! .... Nothing like comparing it to a MOC ( It´s difficult to take a good pic thru the AFA case!!)
of course Wolff can be right about adjusting the PC screen for the correct colors, IMO about this one.... the eyes and eyebrows are exactly the same, correct color and thickness, but I´m not very sure about the color of the hair....anybody agree with me???

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0520

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0521

Marco Ledy Jedi Luke has the same hair color, but as you can see the eyes and the eyebrows are black but they are kind of wide!!!
I´m investigating that kind of variations!!!.... that can depend of the kind of back (30 or 50), but that´s another story!!!!
I just noticed that Marco´s Luke has different skin color!!...This is crazy!! :scratch: lol!
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Img_3910[/quote]
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Discobob83 wrote:
Hey Merlin,

Thanks so much for your reply!

So that's a carded Ledy Luke Jedi? (I'm assuming because of the saber hilt?) He has eyes/eyebrows like my one on the right, but hair like my one on the left (lighter, sandy blonde)? This is what it looks like in photos. That is very interesting. So, whether my figure is Ledy or not, there is a Ledy Luke Jedi with thinner black eyebrows as well as the thicker eyebrows variant like Marco has.

What do you think? Is my one definitely a Kenner or is there a possibility that he is Ledy? (Or something else? He actually came from Holland.)

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Jeremy , that´s correct!! , that´s my carded Ledy Luke Jedi AFA 80 ( extremly high grade for a carded Ledy).
I post the pics so you can decide if it´s Ledy or not , you are correct about both descriptions, the eyes/eyebrows are like the one on the right, but the hair looks like the one on the left (lighter & sandy blonde), about the hair color , it looks like there is a Ledy Luke Jedi with thinner black eyebrows ( like the carded example!) as well as the thicker eyebrows variant like Marco has.

Honestly, I can´t tell you if it´s a Ledy or not , I´m just stating the facts .
I wish I have another carded example in my hands, the first one is from James Gallo ( AFA 75) and mine ( both have the same color & size of the eyes/eyebrows) and same hair color , I hope I can find a carded example like Marco´s Luke Jedi. ( eyes/eyebrows/eyelashes!)

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Swledy104 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Lukeje10
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Well let's see if i can help a bit;
As Marco already said LL Luke Jedi has black eyes and a very characteristic plastic tone for the head also the paint on the face is glossy, take a good look at Marco's pic:
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 IMG_3914
Do you see how shiny is the paint for the face? Now take a look at your pic:
Matt non glossy paint on the faces, so IMO both of your Lukes are not LL.
Lighting on pictures can affect the apreciation of colors, take a look, these are all LL Luke Jedis and at hand with sun light they all look the same:
4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 405905_3226256371202_1110304487_3291203_2146231082_n

So if you're trying to spot a LL Luke Jedi go for the gloosy paint on the face with the black paint for eyes and eyebrows...and of course the correct COO Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am

Good spot, noticing the glossy paint, I will update the Luke Jedi entry accordingly.

Pos feedback is on your way, Ozio. Very Happy

And one for Adolfo for helping with his MOC pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
_Rog_ wrote:

Hey Jeremy,
I'd guess your Bib (cape) was from a baggie similar to these:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3170p15-help-identifying-a-bag-o-bib-fortuna
'I' owned two of these 'Ledy' Bibs from when I was a kid. I'm pretty certain mine came (baggied) from the "Palitoy/Woolworth" multipacks my Uncle bought my brother and I, along with a similar Logray & Lumat each & a few other figures.
Back 2006ish? Marcus (blutch) & I compared them with his Ledy Bib from Mexico and IIRC they differed slightly. 'My' two Bibs (& your cape) seemed to be neater / better made, and the paint apps. on the figure were a little different (somehow?) – unfortunately I've lost the emails with the details comparing them. Back then we wondered if they were some sort of MIM variant (made specifically for distribution outside Mexico), or perhaps something to do with PBP, or just some weird better quality overstock ?????

Great info, Rog. Very Happy

I own one of these Bibs still in his baggie. So it might be from the Woolworth multipacks.

I will make some comparison shots with a loose Ledy Bib soon!!

Hi Marco, can you do me a favor and check the staff in your baggie to see if it has the mold circle?
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 am

I just made a groups shot of my carded ERG´s , I think it looks cool!!! ..........
In the second pic you can notice the difference between the Ledy weapons!!...I thought they were all very dark grey...LOL!!

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0522

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 000_0523
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 pm

C'mon Adolfo, you are just looking for an excuse to show off your impressing line-up of ERG MOCs. Very Happy

Seriously, do the dark and light grey pikes have the V2 mould with little circles?

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 ERGStaffs

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

snaggletooth wrote:

Hi Marco, can you do me a favor and check the staff in your baggie to see if it has the mold circle?

Hi Scott, I have just checked it for you and the baggied Bib came with a Ledy staff having the mould circle.

Figure, cape, and staff all seem to be Ledy.

4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 Slide23
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Hi Scott, I have just checked it for you and the baggied Bib came with a Ledy staff having the mould circle.

Figure, cape, and staff all seem to be Ledy.

Thanks Marco.

Last edited by snaggletooth on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   4 - THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next