The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Happy birthday to a great guy, hope you have a nice time mate!

Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Happy birthday on friday Chris,have a great day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks guys. It'll be great when I find out whats wrong with my mom. We had to rush her to the hospital tonight. She was going for an artiergram (how ever its spelled) tomorrow because they think she either has a blood clot or blockage and now she got really sick when they were gone tonight. She ate clam strips for dinner, so I'm hopeing it just might be food poisoning (from her reaction, it might be) and nothing else serious.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Hope your mum is ok Chris, keep us updated mate !
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Happy B-Day Chris.
Dan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Will do, Joe. My sis called awhile ago and said she was responsive and sitting up, but they didn't have her hook up to anything yet. When they met the ambulance, her blood pressure was fine, but her sugar was up to 190 something. Way to high. The only sweet thing I know she had today was some fruit snacks I got, but theres not that much sugar in it. As soon as I hear back from her again, I'll let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Update: Mom's doing fine now. Her white blood cell count is way up around 27 (its suppose to be around 15) and she has a bad intestine virus, the reason its so high. I just talked to her a few minutes ago and she's back to her ole' chipper self. Now back to the birthday wishes. lol!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Update: Mom's doing fine now. Her white blood cell count is way up around 27 (its suppose to be around 15) and she has a bad intestine virus, the reason its so high. I just talked to her a few minutes ago and she's back to her ole' chipper self. Now back to the birthday wishes. lol!

That's really good news Chris.

Hope you have a great birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Chris_J wrote:

Thats great news Chris Smile My mums been going through a ton of health problems so i really understood what you were going through bro.

Now make sure you have a great birthday you old git!

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I will, you young wipper snappers, as long as I don't have to work all day Friday and the Jack bottle doesn't empty too fast. drinking2 Very Happy I got a few items coming in, so I know it will be a vintage one. I'll post it all up when it all arrives.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 am

That's good new's Chris i'm happy she is pulling through. cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:15 am

Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY Happy-metal-birthday
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 am

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:17 pm

good news for your Ma, Chris, and many happy returns of the jedi to you cheers cheers cheers

hope you have a blast of a birthday!! Very Happy

Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY Philip10
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Happy birthday bud! Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Chris_J wrote:

I'm glad your Mum's feeling much better Chris! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Great news Chris, and I wish you the best for tomorrow mate- lets see some pictures of your cake (if you can fit all those candles in the picture! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Joe_O wrote:
lets see some pictures of your cake (if you can fit all those candles in the picture! Laughing )

up yours kissass lol! The fire department said they couldn't make it out for the fire it would create, plus I don't think they could make enough candles for it anyway. Thanks again guys for the wishes, I'm sure its going to be decent. The boss said we should be done at work by lunch time, so thats a bonus.

As for my mom, she should be home today. She had that test done and the doctor said everything looked like it did 10 years ago, but she did have two small veins that were blocked, but they don't make stints small enough for them. So its all good. She was alittle surprised when I told her all of you sent her well wishes
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:02 am

Happy birthday Chris! Cool
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 am

Happy Birthday Chris! Very Happy

Hope you have a great one man!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Chris , glad your moms doing well and happy belated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY   Happy Birthday to Chris  J ! TODAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Chris J ! TODAY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1