The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:31 am

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd October 2010!!

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! Tig_1s10

To celebrate we are holding this Free Mystery Raffle!!!

The TIG 1st Birthday Edition Wink

The Draw will be held at 9pm GMT on Saturday 2nd October!!

Note there will be 2 free prizes up for grabs!!!

Entry requirements -

User must post "Count me in" on this thread

User must have achieved the rank of Imperial Imperial Recruit (15 posts) or above by the cut off time of 1pm UK time on Sunday 02/10/10

As we are an international vintage forum the Mystery Raffle is available to all TIG members regardless of your location.

The lucky winner will have thier item sent out to them completely free of charge Smile

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 am

COUNT ME IN!!!!

Very Happy

Happy B.-Day TIG cheers
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:01 am

Count me in Very Happy

Uli
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 am

:clap: Count me in please EDIT & Carl to Laughing
aussiejames wrote:
Carl Waterworth wrote:
Count me in cheers
you'll be first in line for round 5 Wink
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:41 am

count me in!

Cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 am

Congratulations TIG cheers

Count me in!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 am

Count me in!!!

Can't believe its been a year already. Time flys when your having fun and hanging with your buds.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

Count me in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

And me thanks
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 am

count me in cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am

Count me in!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 am

Count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 am

Happy B-day TIG

Count me in.

Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 am

This is so cool . Happy B-day .

Count me in

Soren
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 am

count me in!

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! Count_von_count
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am

count me in
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Count me in!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Yayy! Congratulations all at TIG! cheers

Count Dooku me in!
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

wow almost a year already. Congrats.

count me in cheers
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

count me in.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Count Dracula me in!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Count me in!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Count me in!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm

PM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Count me in.
🤡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!   The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Gunnery is 1 Year Old on 2nd Oct to celebrate we have launched a Free Mystery Raffle! ENTER HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next