The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Han Duo Strikes Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Han Duo Strikes Back Empty
PostSubject: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4334849&page=0&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1#Post4334849

Careful lads the old time scammer is alive and well!

Last edited by Joe_O on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Twisted Evil My favourite Ewok fucker .
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=vintageebay&Number=3299131&Forum=c5&Words=clintrobinson&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3299131&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=3&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3299131
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Indeed, all I would say is just steer clear of this user name on RS guys, I would
post something up on SWF but I am fairly sure the guy is registered there under a new name so
it'll only end in arguing and they probably don't want any wounds opened again.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

OMG!!!! Sorry but I'm no snob in the design world BUT he says he thinks he did a pretty good job on the Fett but says his ink was running out... running out the door after seeing what he was doing more like. What a shit piece of touch up work if thats what its suppose to be! Have a look at this...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1795

I can't belive he even asked for opinions on it :-S
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 pm

He really did fuck a lot of people over when that went down just due to the amount of items he sold when he "got out" of the hobby, his auctions were misleading and
his recards are fucking awful (thats the only saving grace, once in hand you WOULD tell it was a piece of shit)

AJ's story actually prompted us to get this guy banned from SWF but it took a forced vote by the members to get it done, he actually came back on SWF and got on Ron's account
and banned a bunch of us and fucked with the forum.

He's a nasty piece of work and he blames the people like me and Jay and the others that didn't stand by his actions for all his forum misfortune.

It's only a matter of time till he gets a new photobucket account but the last few times I have caught him out (swf and now RS) he has been stupid enough to link photos from his old account.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Well it's good that there's guys like you lot keeping ya eyes and ears peeled, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 pm

You mean that shit survived Singapore or Thailand (where ever it was he was at)?! Awesome catch on calling him out on it. Wonder if he'll respond back to you on that one.

AJ, that was a good walk down memory lane linking that thread. I forgot all about that one.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Chris_J wrote:

AJ, that was a good walk down memory lane linking that thread. I forgot all about that one.
I've not forgotten Mad
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Talking of old scammers do you remember (or can you forget..) Phil Jones, I just read a couple of oldies but goldies, he really is a nut job.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Now that was a good one also, Joe. I think I went back and read that thread 2-3 times awile back. It just goes to show that anyone can sell something, but to trust them is a different story. Thats why I only buy high $ items from those I know and trust anymore. If I don't know ya or you have someone to vouch for you, you ain't getting my cash.

AJ, how bad did Clint burn you? Pretty high or just the principle of it?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I was short changed a "MOC" & 2 years after promising to sort it out he never did tongue (not counting all the repro weapons and paint touched up figures I did get Mad )
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 am

Those threads were great reads!!!

That guy is a tool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 am

Good spot Joe and good to see the RS thread bumped i just read all 4 pages and it was defo a trip down memory lane!

What is clear is Clint Robinson / Han Duo had been operating under a few names on SWF Joe exposed the Jangofettish one about 5 months after his big scam but he may have at least 1 other active a/c still on there.

This guy is the worst of the worst he actually had the audacity to come back after 4 months and brag about how the money he scammed helped him get his new car holiday etc a whole thread kicked off and Joe ended up setting a community vote for him to be banned (the vote finished 28 yes 2 no) once the vote finished and the results clear one of the moderators banned him.

As AJ mentioned he owned AJ an item for a year will tons of promises to send it but he never did even when he was given 3 weeks to put the deal with AJ right he chose not to instead laughing about it.

All ill say is be careful of this guy hes not a member of TIG and if he did try and sign up here then he would be shown the door straight away.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:33 am

there is a user on SWF with a very familiar trend to his account also.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 am

In hindsight Joe you probably shouldnt have revealed how you caught him out, as it would have given us a surefire way of identiying him lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:23 am

Plantman wrote:
In hindsight Joe you probably shouldnt have revealed how you caught him out, as it would have given us a surefire way of identiying him lol
That's how Jangofett (Han2) was caught out via Photobucket account name. The stupid cunt did it again anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 am

The guy on SWF Andy and I suspect also has a photobucket acount, but a different one (probably ready made). Seems he learned from his mistakes after all. Rolling Eyes

He's already complimented someone on his cardbacks...
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 am

The thing is with this guy he isn't smart, he will link photos to his account because hes way too lazy to get a new one, and even if he does one of those aliases (or his real name) is bound to come up somewhere along the lines of a deal. I wouldn't trust anyone without a solid rep any more, I very rarely deal with people that are new as a consequence of all these low lifes.

He is definitely on SWF, I think he may even have two accounts Sad
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 pm

tigerham wrote:
OMG!!!! Sorry but I'm no snob in the design world BUT he says he thinks he did a pretty good job on the Fett but says his ink was running out... running out the door after seeing what he was doing more like. What a shit piece of touch up work if thats what its suppose to be! Have a look at this...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1795

I can't belive he even asked for opinions on it :-S

Never did see that one.....looks like my kid did it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah Han new I restored cards..and I tried to give him tips...but this is not how I instructed him......and I am now sorry I ever tried to help him. My paper restoration is seamless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Oh and if your reading this han...I would punch you in the nutz if you sold me that fucked up patchwork Boba. Wink

Han quote:
when its on a shelf at a distance you cant see the repairs that much

Maybe if you were 95% blind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Ahhh shit the bed... check this PM from HanSole, just realised who it was..

Hi

I can see you are making custom cards and I thinking of making a little special collection of MOC's in my collection. I was wondering if you could help me with the cards. I can promis you they are not for furhter sale and so on. And the layout will be rather special.

PLMK if you can and will help me.

Cheers Michael

I told him I would but only if I put my name on the back... did he get back to me... Nooooooo! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:30 pm

tHAT'S HIM...TELL HIM TO GO FUCK AN EWOK.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Surely he shouldn't be on here anymore???? unsure

He sent me that mail on the 4th Sep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han Duo Strikes Back   Han Duo Strikes Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Han Duo Strikes Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next