The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We got tons of Snow!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 am

No point me saying about the snow. I only live a few miles from Jay so same up here Laughing
One thing to note though is the snow jut cost me a new set of wheels and tyres due to my snow antics in my car Rolling Eyes (Misjusged handbrake turn Laughing O BTW Im not a boy racer! Just like to play nicely in the snow from time to time:D )
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm

cheers We finally got some today, around 2-3 inches. Not as much as last year at this time, but it still looks good.

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1097

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1094

The baby of the house went nuts when he seen the yard was white. He just had to get out there and see what happened. Smile

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1103
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am

Chris_J wrote:
cheers We finally got some today, around 2-3 inches. Not as much as last year at this time, but it still looks good.

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1097

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1094

The baby of the house went nuts when he seen the yard was white. He just had to get out there and see what happened. Smile

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 Th_IMG_1103

Awesome Pics Chris i bet the pooch will love it!!!

Apparently America has had what the media here called a snowmagedon is that right?
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:31 am

lol @ snowmagedon. That's surely the saddest name the British press have come up with this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 am

Tank1252 wrote:
lol @ snowmagedon. That's surely the saddest name the British press have come up with this year.

Actually i think it was Obama that coined that phrase our news was just covering it
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 am

The Northeast did. They were snowed in for the last few weeks. A family friend went to Maryland and was stuck for 3 days because they closed the roads down. Down here in the South, people don't know how to act when it snows. They get a bad bad case of dumbitis when we get a dusting and forget how to drive, still want to do 70 on the interstate.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 am

I think its worth bumping this thread!!

For the last 3 days we have had snow in the North East of England which has been great for walking the dogs Smile

However i woke up this morning to a virtual blizzard outside and nearly a foot of snow! Our car wheels are pretty much buried its that deep!!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 am

loads of snow over here aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin H
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 pm

fair bit in sussex, walked kids to school though as too many idiots on roads
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Justin H wrote:
fair bit in sussex, walked kids to school though as too many idiots on roads

Aint that the truth Justin theres some real clowns out on the roads these day Rolling Eyes

It was nuts last night we had snow storms i.e thunder lighting and snow i have never seen anything like it!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:38 pm

You guys are so lucky. All we got today was tornado warnings and rain. To top it all off, its going to be 29 degrees in the morning. So these wet roads are going to be nothing but ice.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Update from ireland: Saw my first Robin on Sunday so Christmas has officially started for me. bounce

Tempreture wise: -10 in some parts I think it is going to reach -7 tonight. We have had some gorgous snow not as much a Jay but enough for schools and the like to close. The house is eating through our fuel like a Rancor though We burnt though a 40kg sack of heavy duty polish coal that we picked up on Sunday already and it only Tuesday, The Kersone levels must be seriously low too as I left the central heating on just stop my misses freezing.

Nothing like watching the snow trickle down outside when you inside with a malt in one hand and the fire crackling.

🎅
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 pm

It will be probably snowing here in Chicago by this weekend,Burrrrr.it's cold.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 am

We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 SDC11803
bit warmer over here Razz
Xmas edit : "PERTH sweated through a warm 23C night as the temperature soars towards a blistering 39C maximum today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got tons of Snow!!!!   We got tons of Snow!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We got tons of Snow!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2