The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My little fun with Ebay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little fun with Ebay   My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 pm

John that the funniest slapstick I have read in a long time ... pure comedy!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My little fun with Ebay   My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 am

Seeing that it's the last day Sad
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Yeah, Ebay banned me after one transaction gone south about 5 years ago. It was a buyer trying to get something for nothing - they gave him the benefit then banned me for breech of agreement. I mean, are you actually selling this 'book' for this amount? or tryin to get some readership of the messed up policies on ebay..? If I buy this then convince ebay you tried to molest me in the process would you be upset? sorry, I'm joking. Best of luck. 22-Sep-10
A: I'd love to sell this but yeah it was about letting people know that Ebay has issues. I guess the way I look at it, I hope the 2000 viewers got a laugh and a little look at how messed up Ebay is. As for the molesting......buy me dinner first LOL
Q: I completely agree with you, i recently hand this guy buy a product from me and he didnt like it i gave him 3 days to return it and he didnt a week later he files a claim i loose now i have to give him his money back!................................................ ebay Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21-Sep-10
A: Well see thats your problem. Your return policy has to match Ebays. Ebays is "Whenever you like". Just file a claim, dont worry about facts or accuracy, and you win. Done.
Q: Wow do I ever agree with the last persons statements. I get negatives when I don't give nasty people a dollar back on a $1.00 item. I guess ebay has raised up professional theives that know how to work the easy ebay con system. They all tell their friends & they tell their friends till it reached epidemic levels & ebay sits back & laughs out loud. Funny ebay, sell the stock now while you can get out. 21-Sep-10
A: say it!!
Q: I found a copy of this book online in PDF format (yay me, I'm a sleuth!) but the problem is that it is missing the last page so I don't know how it turns out. If this does not sell would you sell just the last page? You could even relist it at a BIN - just let me know so I can jump on it but just for the past page. I'll pay with a crispy new $2 bill autographed by myself, a truly 1 of 1! 21-Sep-10
A: who's bootlegging my book?? Wow, ninjas
Q: I truly doubt you will get any bids, as EVERY Ebay seller already knows this. Non-paying low score Ebayers, neutral or negative feedback because they change their minds, inability to give accurate feedback on any buyer, negative feedback threats if you don't provide a cash kickback (that is what all of my negatives are), buyers refuse to return but still want their money back (or want you to pay return shipping), harassing emails, questions that are in the listings, international bidders even though you say no international, etc. My question is: Can I buy it, get it, read it, then claim it was damaged and get a full refund after you pay the return shipping and still leave you negative feedback? And the second question: Is Ebay really owned by terrorists set us to destroy the American economy by causing the American work force to spend countless hours trying to feed their family only to find that there is no way to be treated fairly and make any money? 19-Sep-10
A: It's like you read the book already! Man isn't it true. How on earth can you NOT GIVE NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL FEEDBACK TO A BUYER?????
Q: I just clicked on the buy it no button and it shows me that I can earn 200 ebay bucks! What a DEAL! Is it to much to ask if you can spurge on the extra 65 cents to enlarge the pictures? Can you tag your pictures so we know that you have it in hand! LOL 19-Sep-10
A: I dont want to supersize the photos and ruin the supersurprise!
Q: I feel ya' man. The most ridiculous negative feedback I've ever received goes like this: Buyer "commits to buy" an item. Then asks me a question. I'm not near my computer so I'm unavailable to answer the question. 3 Hours after he asks the question I'm back home checking eBay only to find out I've got a negative feedback from this guy, because I didn't answer his question. I try to explain that I have a life, and am not always available to answer questions within a couple of hours.... He doesn't believe this and refuses to change his feedback. Better yet, he goes off and buys the same item from somebody else, because I didn't answer his stupid question in time for him. This makes me want to scream at him "THEN WHY THE $!@% did you COMMIT TO BUY!?! So now I'm out all these stupid fees and I've gained a negative feedback. Great! 18-Sep-10
A: Isnt that the best? People don't even need to come close to completing the sale to ruin your feedback! But Ebay sure wont make them complete the sale!
Q: I just can't believe no one has bought this masterpeice. Is it because everyone already knew the answer to your paper? 17-Sep-10
A: You might be right. It's like the cover of the Empire Strikes Back book showing Vader getting a Fathers Day Card from Luke
Q: THEY GOT THEIR HEADS UP THEIR ASS THATS FOR SURE! I SHIP 1TO 2 DAYS ALWAYS! I SAY HANDELING TIME 5 DAYS USPS PARCIL POST !THEY SAY IN THE LISTING 7 TO 14 DAY FOR DELEVERY I SHIP FAST BUT THE DAM BUYER WHO CAN DO NO WRONG!! IS LIKE A LITTLE BOY AT CHRISTMAS CANT WAIT SO WHEN THE POSTOFFICE TAKES LONGER THAN THE PRICK CANT WAIT HE FUCKS ME, WITH SLOW SHIPPING! WHEN IT AINT MY DAM FALT! AND EBAY TAKES MY 20 PERCENT AND GIVES ME FIVE! ILL BE LOOKING ELSE WHERE 2!! YOU CANT EXPLAINE OR EVEN TALK TO THE MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLS THEY DO IS KEEP FUGGING THIS SITE UP!!I HOPE THEY GET SEWED! EVERYDAM DAY SOMETHING CHANGES!! AND THEN CHANGES BACK SOME TIMES! THERE FUCGED!! THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO SELL NEW ITEMS SO UNCLE SAM CAN GET HIS SHARE 2 HELL ILL DO GARAUGE SALES AND KEEP ALL MY DAM MONEY!! BASS-TERDS!! 12-Sep-10
A: A can't possibly put this better

Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: My little fun with Ebay   My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

well maybe yu did not get the 1000000 views you wanted, but at least you had 1800+ views and a hell of a lot people that see the problem with eBay to.

I don't think this will change anything at eBay, but still gotta be the best auction on eBay that send them the F*** Y*** message.

Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: My little fun with Ebay   My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:35 am

Gold john....pure gold! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little fun with Ebay   My little fun with Ebay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little fun with Ebay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2