The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obidan
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection   Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi All

I have come to the decision to sell my Vintage Collection (other than Bobas and Darths the 2 best movie bad guys of all time) but I wanted suggestions on best way of doing it I know sometimes job lots sell well but not always best money I also not sure how to list the catalogs and toy posters and also not sure how to sell a John Lewis 8 Foot shop display stand would be greatful of suggestions cheers

Dan
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection   Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm

If you need to move the stuff fast, sell individual pieces. If its no big deal on getting rid of it fast, sell in lots, but you'd be better off, money wise, to sell by the piece. When I sold off my last collection, it went fast by selling by the piece and decent prices help too. Very Happy And by the way, welcome aboard.

What cataloges and toy posters you have? I might be interested in some and any other non-toy items you might have.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Obidan
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection   Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 am

various esb, rotj and a few star wars ones the posters are the pnes that came with the AT-AT where the y-wing looks blue with the ROTJ b-wing scene in the middle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection   Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on best way of selling a vintage collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1