The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to my non vintage collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

New to my non vintage collection  Empty
PostSubject: New to my non vintage collection    New to my non vintage collection  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

I am working on getting my Rebel Fleet Trooper costume done I now have the boots which need modifing the Helmet, pistol here is a photo of the helmet the cost was real good and the quality is just great the only thing is I need to paint it grey to match the ones from the movie and one of the best parts is the visor is accualy see through unlike most I looked at which were painted on. I was thinking of making my own til I figured the cost would be way more to do that Igot mine through studio Creations heres the link for anyone who is interested. http://www.studiocreations.com

I only found one other that was better but the cost was way over my budget that was the company that accually made them for the movie but for one that is inexpencive you can't beat where I got mine. here is a photo of it.

New to my non vintage collection  IMG_0308_zps425f0b08

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: New to my non vintage collection    New to my non vintage collection  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 am

Good luck putting the costume together & make sure you post a picture when it's finished. Very Happy

If you havn't seen it before, you may find this thread of interest: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2328-sw-props-and-replica-sare-there-any-other-collectors-here-on-the-board-beside-me?highlight=props

Also burnsy did a limelight of his costumes: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1292-my-props-and-costume-wip-limelight?highlight=props
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: New to my non vintage collection    New to my non vintage collection  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm

That's looking like a good start to the costume.
This year I am hopping to start to put together an Imperial gunner costume it is still in the planning and research stage and have put some feelers out will have to make sure I post mine here when I make a start on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to my non vintage collection    New to my non vintage collection  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to my non vintage collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1