The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Thank you all for the kind word's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Here's one more pic. cheers
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Dans_s12
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Looks great in the cantina display I'm glad he arrived safely.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
Thank you all for the kind word's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Here's one more pic. cheers
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 Dans_s12

Wow! Check out what Ben's lightsaber did to Hammerheads errr head! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 am

Congrats Dan and well done Paul on an excellent creation, was great to see the process documented here and Muftak looks very at-home now in that little scene Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Why are my vintage Star Wars ladies in this thread?
Back to top Go down
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Why are my vintage Star Wars ladies in this thread?Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 5f1f4510
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:55 pm

These are yours? It's fantastic work. I don't know why they are in here, but looks as though someone references them or something.
Back to top Go down
darth_stranger
New User
New User
darth_stranger

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Thanks...... I hate when old threads fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3