The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Reply to Guest User "Bob" Regarding Luke Jedi ROC Baggie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

A Reply to Guest User "Bob" Regarding Luke Jedi ROC Baggie  Empty
PostSubject: A Reply to Guest User "Bob" Regarding Luke Jedi ROC Baggie    A Reply to Guest User "Bob" Regarding Luke Jedi ROC Baggie  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 am

Guest User Bob wrote:

hey craigy. i am a collector and just picked up a ROTJ-luke skywalker, heat sealed, blue kenner, made in taiwan r.o.c. it has a green piece of paper around the cape in the sealed baggie. gray gun, green saber. can you please tell me which category it falls in? i love him already! never seen him before. please let me know! is it anymore rare, have being printed upside down, as seen?

bob

p.s. i have pics

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your message... A few of the lads here forwarded it to me.

Why not sign up as a full TIG user so you can send and receive PMs directly and easily? It would be much better than being a Guest and you would get to meet some great guys here. Everyone starts from somewhere so you can post all the questions you like. There will be someone always here to answer you.

To answer your question:

I believe from you description, you have one of the TJ Factory baggies. Most of the hardcore Baggie Collectors would refer to this version specifically as a ROTJ-H baggie type.

It is one of the easier baggie types to pick up for Luke Jedi, but as U-grading is becoming stupidly popular and many people still open baggies to get mint figures inside, they are becoming a rarer so look after it!

You description matches some of my specimens exactly, so I believe everything is OK. Note though there are many variations out there:

Brown or Grey gun, Pale or Pink face paint and Upper/Lower COO stamp, and yes the blue writing can appear upside down on the baggie depending on Luke was sealed in the factory.

You are welcome to join the TIG and post-up images if you like. You would be made more than welcome.

Hope the above was helpful and I look forward to you joining us!

Craigy
Back to top Go down

A Reply to Guest User "Bob" Regarding Luke Jedi ROC Baggie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1