The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:40 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
6 darth vader inflatebale bop bag

well done Jimmy, that was atough one.

Correct!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

9 luke poncho
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

7 darth vader piggybank Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm

This is an awesome battle between Jimmy n Jay! But where's Chris Sad

Just need answers for pics: 9!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
This is an awesome battle between Jimmy n Jay! But where's Chris Sad

Just need answers for pics: 9!!!

I said above luke poncho!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:

cheers correct!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

jaymassive619 wrote:
9 luke poncho

incorrect!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

cheers correct!

lol i just answered that based on one of your latest post regarding aj's pic lol
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 pm

9 tie fighter pilot
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

cheers correct!

lol i just answered that based on one of your latest post regarding aj's pic lol

lol! Jimmy is up to his mind tricks again!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 tie fighter pilot

Oh fuck forgot about the one
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 tie fighter pilot

incorrect!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

9 imperial gunner
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 tie fighter pilot

incorrect!

Was it luke poncho?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 imperial gunner

correct!

Game Over!

:clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 tie fighter pilot

incorrect!

Was it luke poncho?

nope. Man,. it was hard keeping up with you n Jimmy and trying to let you know what was correct/incorrect and keep score lol!

Chris is gonna be gutted he missed this! I think he got stormed out! Looks like Jimmy won that, but is it enough to take the season 1 crown???

Posting up scores now...
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:
9 imperial gunner

correct!

Game Over!

:clap:

Bummer so did the jimmy trickster clean up then?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

thanks for the battle jay , and paul , this was a real good one

jay's got game ,

CHRIS YA MISSED IT No No No
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

piggy bank was the hardest defently , didnt even show up on google pic search

again this was a cool game , with lots of pic's, that was awsome

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Round Twenty complete! After a great battle with Jay, Jimmy wins that round with 12 points to Jay's 6 points!
cheers cheers

Incredibly Jimmy still needs just one point to win the season Shocked

Jay moves up to joint fourth position!

new scores are:

1. Jimmy Mindtricks =79
2. Chris_J =70
3. Darth Berizing =33
4. Capetown =14
5. Jaymassive = 14
6. Gandalf =14
7. Josh_T =11
8. Joe_O =5
9. VintageSWfan =4
10. WBobafett =2
11. Hyver =1
12. Hansole = 1
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

1 more point , i knew that ,

matter of giving chris the chance to play the finals cheers

congrates jay on the fourth place

and it looks like i broke the highscore of most points in one game aswell cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Man i would be happy to get 3rd place at the end is that still in my grasp?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm

All-TIME ROUND WINNERS:

R1. Joe_O. (5)
R2. Gandalf. (5)
R3. Chris_J. (10)
R4. Chris_J. (7)
R5. Darth Berizing. (9)
R6. Chris_J. (5)
R7. Darth Berizing. (10)
R8. JimmyMindTricks. (10)
R9. Capetown. (9)
R10. JimmyMindtricks. (7)
R11. JimmyMindtricks. (11)
R12. JimmyMindtricks/Chris_j. (5 each) Tied
R13. Chris_J. (10)
R14. Darth Berizing. (7)
R15. Chris_J/JimmyMindtricks. (8 each) Tied
R16. JimmyMindtricks. (8.)
R17. Josh_T. (7)
R18. Chris_J. (11)
R19. Chris_J. (9)
R20. JimmyMindtricks. (12).
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

@ paul , make next game a 9 pic game lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Evil or Very Mad Son of a biscuit eater!!!! I knew I should've stayed on awhile ago. Congrats Jimmy for the 1 point away from champ. Now I just need to put some Southwest Voodoo on you for the final round. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next