The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Dudes, this simple maths sequence can predict your all-time favourite Star wars character!

Cool Don't ask me how it works but I was surprised to find that mine was Boba Fett!

Cool Not sure how you guys will fair, but have a go...

Cool First, do this simple maths sequence, then scroll down to bottom of page to find your character! No peeking! Do the sums first!

Cool Ready?

Pick a number from 1 and 9...

Multiply that number by 3...

Add 3 to that number...

Multiply by 3 again...

Add the two digits together to find your all-time favourite Star Wars character...

Cool Scroll down... good luck!!!

1. Darth Vader

2. R2D2

3. Luke Skywalker

4. IG-88

5. Stormtrooper

6. Boba Fett

7. Han Solo

8. Death Star Droid

9. Jar Jar Binks

10. Chewbacca

snick snick Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Sorry Paul I cheated!.... I just had to see which one was luke then select my number to get the right answer. Glad I did ... Jar Jar?
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Ha! Mine was Jar Jar! Razz

Jar Jar Focus
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Sorry Chris I forgot! (should slagged the DS Droid) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Craig T wrote:
Sorry Chris I forgot! (should slagged the DS Droid) Embarassed

No worries, I'm used to getting shit for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevemac1976
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
stevemac1976

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Unfortunately mine was Jar Jar as well.

Looks like i need to sell my entire chewie focus and start collecting that modern stuff.

Like that is going to happen. up yours
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Don't feel bad. Looks like theres more Jar Jar fans out there other than RC. lol! Mine came out the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Everyone is getting the joke right? unsure
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

:I am stupid: I just did.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
Everyone is getting the joke right? unsure

Just when I was starting to feel ok... DB comes in and ruins everything! Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:07 pm

I picked 8 and ended up with Chewy.

Strange enough i am a big fan of sasquatch. lol! lol! lol!

My real favorite Star Wars figure was Muftak.

He's kinda of like a sasquatch he's tall and furry like Chewbaca.He's just white instead of Brown.
***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** 25th-d10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm

i just redid my math and ended up 9.WTF.Jar Jar bink's suck's.
I still pic Chewy 10. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL, everyones favourite is Jar-Jar Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

"mesa like to thank you all Tig'ers ya!"

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** 23298010
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:58 am

Bloody Jar Jar for me as well LOL Nice one Paul Smile

Here is the only Jar Jar item i own i'd send it to chris but the postage would probably be stupid.

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** Dcam0512
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:57 am

Oh man i remember the first time i saw Jar Jar in the movie.

At first i thought he was alright then he started talking queer and he sounded goofy. I was like why did they make this figure and put him in the movie i guess george lucas wanted it.go figure.

whack whack whack whack
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:40 am

Dan, Jar Jar almost certainly added for comedy value and kid appeal. I remember my son and daughter at the time absolutely digging him because he was funny and clumsy. Yeh he's knda grating for most folk but you can see why Lucas wanted a 'clown' figure really imho. In the Playstation LEGO games I actually love Jar Jar coz he can jump really high and reach those LEGO canisters for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:45 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Bloody Jar Jar for me as well LOL Nice one Paul Smile

Here is the only Jar Jar item i own i'd send it to chris but the postage would probably be stupid.

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** Dcam0512

Jay that's a real creepy looking Jar Jar head thingy - is it a rucksack? - kinda cool in a strange way. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:46 am

LOL! Jay!

That thing is pretty cool... whatever it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

WTF!!!! Jar Jar!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***   ***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Discover Your All-Time Favourite SW Character With This Simple Maths Test!***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1