The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?   What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 am

Jet Set Willy on the Amstrad CPC is unbeatable!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?   What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Got my PS3 for Xmas the mrs also got me Modern Warfare 2, The Darkness and The Clone Wars Republic Heroes.

Do you have to get a wireless adapter for it like the xbox 360 to go online?

No, the PS3 has wi-fi built into it. At least I think all of the new ones do. There was a model in the first few releases of the system (40GB I believe) that didn't have wi-fi. But I'm almost 100% sure all the new models have wi-fi built in.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?   What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 am

only star wars game i play is , star wars monoply What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?   What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the best games on the PS3 that arent available on the xbox 360?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2