The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Awesome new additions,John,Jay,Rob,Del,Chris J,Wolff & Joe,congrats & thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Apologies if i missed anyone!

Here are my latest additions,one of which i consider to be a personal grail item! Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 001-5
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 002-5

This came today & i'm very happy to have got this as i thought i'd missed out!(sorry for the blurry picture!) Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 004-5

Big thanks to Gary(Sith-Smith) for the vehicles & Joe for pointing me in the right direction for the book! Cool
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Theyre all grails to me Mark, nice haul m8, camera shake = excitment Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 am

DarthStanley wrote:
Awesome new additions,John,Jay,Rob,Del,Chris J,Wolff & Joe,congrats & thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Apologies if i missed anyone!

Here are my latest additions,one of which i consider to be a personal grail item! Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 001-5
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 002-5

This came today & i'm very happy to have got this as i thought i'd missed out!(sorry for the blurry picture!) Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 004-5

Big thanks to Gary(Sith-Smith) for the vehicles & Joe for pointing me in the right direction for the book! Cool

Awesome items Mark!!

My favorite is the Remote Sand Crawler! (was that the grail?)
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 am

Cheers Rob & Jay,yes the sandcrawler was the grail item.Its complete & in full working order as is the a wing too! Very Happy

Just missing the instructions for the sandcrawler which i should be able to pick up on the bay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 am

Wow Mark! Top notch!

Can you do a video of that thing moving lol, maybe stick your food on it and get it sent from the kitchen to your living room haha
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 am

DarthStanley wrote:
Cheers Rob & Jay,yes the sandcrawler was the grail item.Its complete & in full working order as is the a wing too! Very Happy

Just missing the instructions for the sandcrawler which i should be able to pick up on the bay! Very Happy

Nice one Mark!

Joe_O wrote:
Wow Mark! Top notch!

Can you do a video of that thing moving lol, maybe stick your food on it and get it sent from the kitchen to your living room haha

Yeah that would be cool as hell!!

How fast do they actually go? I have only ever seen the item in pictures.

Jay
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:20 am

Joe_O wrote:
Wow Mark! Top notch!

lol! lol! lol!

Cheers guys,

I'll try & make a video of it moving,i know my camera has a video function on it but i've never used it & you know how much of a technophobe i am! Embarassed

The sandcrawler struggles to move on carpet but its ok on wood flooring as i was playing with it yesterday(the sandcrawler that is!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

I reckon i'm gonna have to get me a sandcrawler. I'm loving 'em.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Start of a good week.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Img_1112
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Chris WTF is up with Chewie and the Biker Scout??? they look cool but bizzare
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:41 pm

lol! The Chewy has all white eyes. Hell, the snowtrooper has all blue to go with it. As for the Scout, the mouth piece is painted as two dots. I'm guessing 3rd Gen because the paint is still tacky. Gotta love those bootlegs and their paint schemes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
roundster
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Took a chance on this and scored an original R2 on tri logo sensorscope card.

Bubble's a bit dented, but I like it. According to Stephane's book its an early french card/bubble.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 2419539390098531875S500x500Q85

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 2632618190098531875S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 pm

yupe def , 3gen , and congrates on the baggied biker scout they dont show up that often
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanx Jimmy. The seller on RS had both the Taiwan and Hong kong baggies and lucked up getting the Taiwan one for $20. I was going to ask him about the other one, but he took the photos down, so I'm assuming its gone.

Nice R2, roundster.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Roundster - Sweet R2 dude!!

Today's excitement for me!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 DSC030521

ROTJ 2 Packs - Gam Guard / C3PO and Ackbar / Wicket came in today

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 DSC030552

MISB TIE Interceptor

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 DSC030561
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Looking like another great week for vintage. I love those two packs. Thats one area I'd like to venture in, but its on the bottom of my list.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Dudes:

Enjoyed catching up on your latest purchases... My favourite have to be the Glasslite Ties with go fast strips. You can’t get a more "pimp my tie 80s style" than that! Anyone remember the Matchbox porch 911 toy cars in the early 80s with the flame stickers on the sides? They reminded me of that era!

In amidst of working like bitch, I been ploughing through my want lists. Here’s a rundown of my finds over Feb:

First on the list is a Luke Jedi – Unpainted hands. I bought this out of curiosity rather than 100% belief that it was a legit factory error. It is a “HongKong” COO with a two line sculpt. The left hand has no sign of ever been painted with no leftover paint spots or signs of abrasion. The cape looks like it been chewed the fuck out of by moths and there are no weapons. May be I get some more supplies from Dan the man (3storms). In same picture is a Luke Jedi jigsaw. I have about 3 of these now but wanted this one for the print. I going to get it framed in a glossy black finish.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Luke_u10

Next I got the other NCOO Luke (Picture to come sorry). There are two versions: Both are 2-line sculpts but have different date stamps. One is notably higher up the boot.

My first carded Luke Jedi for Feb was a nice 65-back Palitoy.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Palito11

Notice the COO is on the front of the Palitoy card (Kenner has it on the back) and there's a inner tray inside the Palitoy bubble which has helped keep the figure in good nick over the years. Both cards come from "HN", though I am not 100% sure yet if this a factory stamp. For those who are interested I have compared the Kenner 65-Back next to the palitoy so you can see the relative differences:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Compar11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Compar12

My second card was a Trilogo Luke Jedi. This variation has the ovesized Trilogo Bubble and Luke's cape is off. Unfortunately Luke suffered massive damage on it journey to me due to the combination. I wanted this version because of the Card. It's a C-Back. Notice the larger figure area box.

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Trilog10

The back of the card is a more yellower card hinting towards a Mainland Eurpoe factory

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Trolog10

My coin purchases were 2 coins for my POTF coin collection:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Chewie10

I have now completed all CAT 1 coins including the Luke with eyes and no eyes varation:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Compar10

Last buy for Feb was this nice Lando "MIHK" Baggie. I have a 3-Fig Catalogue Pack lined up with Luke Jedi. However, I need this baggie to help complete the package when I finally receive it! If there are any catalogue pack experts out there to confirm what baggie types should be in what packs please let me know?

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Lando10
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 am

Excellent new additions Chris J,Roundster,John & Craig.Congrats & thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

way to go graig

all my feb buy's have arrived aswell

got two moc's a loose ledy and some paperwork items for my focus

as soon as iam settled in at a new place i will post the pic's
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 am

WOW!

Yet more outstanding purchases Lads!!

Paul that R2 Tri Logo bubble is much harder to find than the standard one mate!

John those 2 packs are the business buddy Smile

Chris great haul you got there that Stormie Baggie looks minty White!! If you ever sell it PM me first Wink

Craig fantastic additions to your focus mate love the palitoy MOC and the Tri Logo with the square bubble (wearing the cape) same about the other tri logo did you get a partial refund?

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am

Lovely Stuff Smile

I just had some Ledy Overstock arrive, have turned them into a signature, see below Smile
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Jeez craig...youve been busy!!!!

Here is my latest lot

chewie, 3po, and leia proof cards

and my kotobukiya fett Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 Dscf5410
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Damn Craig! That is some haul. I got one of those puzzles a year ago in the RS secret santa. It's a pretty cool piece. You've also got a few MOC there that I want to add. Very Happy

Which 3 Pack are you getting? The one with Leia Boushh or Leia Poncho? I've got the Boushh one that I matched up the baggies from a multipack collectors thread.

Andy, nice additions for you too. It isn't every day you get 3 proof cards in one go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Plantman wrote:
Jeez craig...youve been busy!!!!

Here is my latest lot

chewie, 3po, and leia proof cards

and my kotobukiya fett Smile

Thanks dude! You have nice scores yourself Andy!... I was looking at a Luke Jedi Proof the other day on the bay... the seller want £1500! OMG where I am I going to get that sort of cash from LOL.

I just seen your focus dude awesome!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Damn Craig! That is some haul. I got one of those puzzles a year ago in the RS secret santa. It's a pretty cool piece. You've also got a few MOC there that I want to add. Very Happy

Which 3 Pack are you getting? The one with Leia Boushh or Leia Poncho? I've got the Boushh one that I matched up the baggies from a multipack collectors thread.

Thank Shawn! Can't wait to get the poster framed! Been scooping some loose variations dude so I might give you mail on my finds - doubt it will help you though as you know much more than me lol.

The three pack is Luke Jedi, Lando Skiff, and Leia Boushh. I'm getting it from SWSeller but it is badly in need of restoration. The only sealed baggie is Leia and I think it's the wrong one. Can you post that link you were talking about matey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next