The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Yours matches mine Jason, ive sent a few emails out for research, we need to know about Stu's, i havent seen that one before so its possible hes a variant, maybe Wolff has some info too
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 pm

it was hard enough just to get one ledy removable limb c3po,now i have to find the other one. :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 am

One of my Mexican friends Ozio confirms Stu's is a Ledy, hes not sure about the raised bar one but both could be Ledy he says, i am waiting for a reply from Cristian on them.

I was looking at one of Wolffs variation pix and he has a Ledy on there that has Stu's Datestamp that comes down into the back of the knee but it also has the raised bar, is there to be 3 of these??? lol, the plot thickens.

Keep digging for info guys Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

ok guys...didint read it all (no time at the mo) but i was forced from Rob to chime in!!! Smile

So, there is three different coos known from the ledy pullapart: raised bar up, raised bar down and erased one (like stus).
ALL THREE COOS APPEARED ALSO AS KENNER ONES.....SO NO IDENTIFYING WITH COO POSSIBLE!!!1

All variants I think can apĆ¼pear with normal head and circle head!

To be sure I only would buy the ones with circle head.....

Just my 2 cents

Seeya Lads

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:04 pm

yo wolff don't go,come back.what version is the circle head.i'm confussed.get your ass back here. lol! lol! lol! Dan.
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Does anyone have close-ups of a Ledy head? When Wolff refers to circle head, are we talking about the chin being more rounded? It is hard for me to tell but the chin on some of these appears to be more rounded than others. To me the chin on Jason's looks more squared. Am I seeing things?

Thanks for all the responses so far, everyone!

-chris

Last edited by xiskool on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

wolff come back your tig brother's need you. study study study study Dan
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

xiskool wrote:
Does anyone have close-ups of a Ledy head? When Wolff refers to circle head, are we talking about the chin being more rounded? It is hard for me to tell but the chin on some of these appears to be more rounded than others. To me the chin on Jason's looks more squared. Am I seeing things?

Thanks for all the responses so far, everyone!

-chris

correct!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm

chris does this look like the round version wolff is talking about?
Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ll_rem14
Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ll_rem15
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Yours looks the same as Stu's Dan, lets term this guy Variant 1, round chin, curved Datestamp, Erased C.O.O.

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Llc3p0pav1_2

Can we get a close up of the C.O.O. Removal someone?
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Here are 2 shots. First is standard raised bar no coo kenner, second is no coo raised bar ledy.

There faces are different. The ledy is more slender through the cheeks and a little more rounded on the chin. What do you guys think. Faces are def different.

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Img_9822 Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Img_9823

Here is a better shot of the kenner

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Img_9824

Gotta run but I am sure Rob will Photshop em together Wink
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:42 pm

rob here is a pic of the coo close up shot to my figure.
Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ll_rem16
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Ah more around the side Dan so we can see where the C.O.O. was, it looks like theres still some readable there.

Jason.... Ive got them side by side in PSP9 and im still struggling to see the difference, the reflections/shine kinda masks it to me, anyone else see it?

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ll3p0removablev2_2
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm

is this one better?
Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ledy_c28
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 pm

rob in those pic's side by side the pic on the left it look's like their is a little nub above the top lip the one on right is smooth above the lip.does anyone else see this.or is it camera flash?
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I dont see it there Dan, i can just make somethin out on your first pic tho so u need the right angle to pick it up
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

do i need to move the figures leg's more to the right or left in next pic?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ledy_c29
Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ledy_c30
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Yes it is hard to tell in the pics. I had 2 others look at them without telling them anything and they were able to name the differences. It is really hard to see in those pics. I have a couple of emails out and I will let you know what I find out.

Jason
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

I could see the squareness in the jaw on the first pics Jason posted but do not really see it in the two photos in the later post. With 3PO being so damn reflective and the shadows, it is really hard to see. Here is the photo from sacko I am talking about where it looks really square to me:

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Img_9810
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Ah more around the side Dan so we can see where the C.O.O. was, it looks like theres still some readable there.

Jason.... Ive got them side by side in PSP9 and im still struggling to see the difference, the reflections/shine kinda masks it to me, anyone else see it?

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 Ll3p0removablev2_2

yea it does look square Chris.

But look at my pics Rob put together. Look at his neck and then up to his chin. Do they look different to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Looks different to me but seems the one on the right has his chin pointed a little higher so it is tough to tell if it is a shadow or reflection.

edit - The more I look the more I see it. The one on the right looks much more "chiseled". I will call him GQ-3PO.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

does it look like there's a line indent under the chin longer on the right figure than left?Dan
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I actually think the line/indention under the chin is shorter and more defined on the right and that is what is giving it the squared-off look. The "line" on the left just seems to fade into his neck with no definition. Just my opinion, my eyes are not the best.

edit - Okay now I am not sure if it is just a reflection of the black plastic net. Why did I open this can of worms in the first place!!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm

xiskool wrote:
The one on the right looks much more "chiseled". I will call him GQ-3PO.

ROFL this needs to be someones signature Smile

I think you are right. The one on the right does look more chiseled. Not drastic but yea. Remember kenner on the right, ledy on the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO   Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ledy rem. limbs C-3PO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next