The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 am

You have some AMAZING stuff Merlin,i can't wait to see whats numero uno on your top ten! popcorn
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 am

xisKool-------------------->Thanks!!

jaymassive619---------> I totally agree with you!! .. I have several MOC cards signed but I prefer the way this one looks!!
Quick fact : Mark Hamill was doing $100 signature instead of his usual 150-200 !! LOL!!

Joe_O-----------------> Thanks!! , glad that we have agreed on that one!! ... Yes I have a section dedicated to some things, But I´m already short of space!!

Capetown-------------> Thanks!!!

ctscanman68---------> Thanks!!.... the best is yet to come!!! , I really enjoy viewing everybody´s collections, but I think a quick shot of the entire collection takes away the magic!!

Artoo_Detour-----------> Yes you are right!!! , who didn´t want to be Luke Skywalker??? ..... Only M. Hamill!!!

DarthStanley-----------> Thanks! ... My numero uno is my dream come true !!!!

Number 9th & 10th on it´s way!!!

Until Later!!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Still looking fantastic Adolfo. Love the Yodas. What a great price!!!

I actually look forward to this limelight every day. I think this is the way all limelights should be done. Problem is having the pieces to do it hehe.

Jason
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Merlin

Everyone's pretty much echo'ed my thoughts and absolute awe of an amazing collection. The only thing is I keep going back to the picture of Mark Hamill and just freezing in fear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm

TOP TEN Collectables from "My Collection"

Here goes number 9 of my collection........ Is not an action figure, but I just love, and I personally enjoyed the story behind it!!!

#6 DT Luke Skywalker sign by Mark Hamill
#7 Wicket / Squid head
#8 Proof cards ( Revenge of the Jedi)
#9 USPS Frame with the Star Wars Stamps "First Day of Issue" May 25,2007 L.A., CALIFORNIA U.S.A. (Without cancellation of stamps!!!!) and official USPS seal with "First Day of Issue" May 25,2007 L.A., CALIFORNIA U.S.A.on the back!

LEIA BESPIN KENNER ESB 32 BACK B AFA70... ..CARRIE FISHER....This one , was probably the 2nd or 3rd action figure that I sent to AFA back in 2007.... big mistake!!!!.... I was a rookie!!! ...I didn´t know that AFA consider an autograph ( real or false ) a major flaw, so the highest grade it can achieve = AFA 70 , This Action Figure was easily a 85!!!..... 2 years later, AFA created the Q grade ( So now I can resend it and I´m sure it will get that 85!!)..LOL!!
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr11

REBEL SOLDIER KENNER ESB 32 BACK A AFA80......JACK MCKENZIE... Learning my lesson, I just ask them to sign the Acrylic!
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr10

DARTH VADER KENNER ROTJ 77 BACK A AFA85.....DAVID PROWSE
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr12

CHEWBACCA KENNER ROTJ 65 BACK B AFA85.......PETER MAYHEW
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr13

BIKER SCOUT KENNER ROTJ 65 BACK A AFA80......FRANK HENSON
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr16

Here is number 9 ........USPS Frame with the Star Wars Stamps "First Day of Issue" May 25,2007 L.A., CALIFORNIA U.S.A. (Without cancellation of stamps!!!!)
Story behind this frame..... Quick Fact...Any first Day of issue stamp has to be canceled in order to be "official" ..... Going back to the story..... This story will sound very familiar for those who went to the USPS store at CIV very early the opening day, It was around 9:30am and I was waiting for the store to be opened, probably I was like the 10th on line, after waiting like 30 or 40 minutes It was finally my turn, I start to buy tons of items when somebody noticed the quick fact I wrote before and start to complain, a very young supervisor arrived and quickly pull out a seal from a box that was marked as the "Official cancellation stamp" ...( one with Vader´s Helmet ) , BIG USPS MISTAKE.... they forgot to stamp all the Frames and Stamps from the Store, but there were already like 10 people complaining about it , so I start complaining also!, so this supervisor found an easy way to solve the problem, hand the seal to every single one of us, and he told us to use a table that was located in the back of the store!!, so everybody start stamping their own things without any control! , after 10 minutes it was finally my turn and there were already 2 other persons behind me waiting for the seal, so I grab the seal and stamp this frame in the front, but the glass didn´t let the ink to stay on it , so I repeat that procedure 2 more times with the same result, finally I turn around my frame and stamp it on the Back ..... when I heard somebody shouting several times "LEAVE THAT SEAL IN THE TABLE!!!! .... THAT´S US FEDERAL PROPERTY!!..... I didn´t look , but I thought to myself , DAMN, who is stealing something from the USPS store????, but I started to hear it closer and closer to me, when finally I look up and saw this Old lady wearing a USPS uniform with 2 Cops beside her shouting at me , but at the same time she was weaving to the USPS staff working on there asking why the hell I had the seal, immediately I put the seal over the table and walk towards her to explain the story, meanwhile the 2 Cops grab the seal and gave it to the Old lady, it turns that the old Lady was in charge of USPS in L.A. and that seal was supposed to be used only by USPS staff to cancel stamps inside their store......well after all this and making long story short, as far as I know this is the only item that has the Official USPS Cancellation seal stamped in other place that is not in the stamps!!
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr14

AND HERE IS THE BACK WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL STAMP.....SIGN BY ALMOST ALL OF THE SW ACTORS!!! ( FROM SW, ESB AND ROTJ)
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Autogr15
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm

affraid affraid

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

:Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm

70 or not the Leia is awesome, don't bother sending it in again (although the Q grade will not improve it, its for items that have been opened like playsets or vehicles, AFA assess and confirm the pieces are all there then put it back in the box and give it an overall grade.)

Keep the 70 and the great figure, who collects those numbers on a sticker anyway!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

man o man o man, iam glad i waithed some time to check this out again , these are some incredible pieces

i couldent tell what my fave. is at the moment , the runs of moc's are awsome , the signed items are awsome,

the only thing that keeps going true my head is , what biker scout related items , will he pull out his closet

and the assuming of what an fantastic collection room you must have

i'd say congrates and happy for you , but honestly iam fucking jealous , you def; made my favorite collectings list

truelly amazing
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Those autographs are cool!!!

Nice prequel Shaak Ti autograph... got to meet her today at C2E2... as well as Amy Allen (Ayala Secura). Both very hot!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Wow, i saw the first autographed card then i scrolled down again, fkn wow again, then scrolled down a little more wow wow wow,and the autographed card's kept coming Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

realy really nice merlin i'm most impressed.Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am

Joe_O---------------------->Thanks, I also think that Leia is Great!! 70 or not , I really enjoy watching Carrie Fisher signature!! ( that´s the most importnate thing!)

jimmymindtrick----------> Thanks!!, I have seen your collection and I know you enjoy Biker items,tomorrow I´ll post something you will probably like!!!! by the way, I saw in your collection the box where they shipped the speeder bikes !!! ...that is very cool!!

coachk28----------------> Thanks, I read that C2E2 is taking place right now!! , WOW , I´m jealous!!, I wish I was there in the windy City!! ...you are right, THEY ARE HOT!!!!...If I remeber correctly, I met them in Mexico City , during a Star Wars Fan convention !

vintageSWfan------------> Thanks my friend!

Here is the list ! .....if anybody doubt the autenticty of any autograph.... I have the pics!! ... lol! lol!

Mark Hamill-Luke skywalker
David Prowse-Darth vader
Anthony Daniels - C3PO
Anthony Baker - R2D
Robert Watts-Lt. Watts and Producer ESb & ROTJ
Al Lampert-Commander Jir
Peter Mayhew- Chewbacca
Frank henson-Biker/Skiff guard
Jack Mckenzie-Cal Alder
Jack Klaff-Red 4
Mike Edmonds-Logray
Anthony Forrest-Stormtrooper
Tim Rose-Admiral Akbar
Dermont Crowley-General Madine
Garrick Hagon-Biggs
Jeremy Bullock-Boba Fett
Julian Glover- General Veers
Kenneth Colley-Admiral Piett
Paul Blake-Greedo
Chris Muncke-Captain Khurgee
????????-Jawa ( I will find out later on)

Steve Sansweet

Orli Shoshan-Shak Ti
Mathew Wood-General Grievous
Ray Park-Darth Maul
Ammy Allen-Aayla Secura
Mary Oyaya-Luminara
Matt Sloan-Plo Koon

Last edited by merlin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

The stamps and the story is amazing. Thank you for sharing that. All the autographs are amazing. What a fantastic piece dude!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 am

My favorite autographed card is the carrie fisher leai bespin.What a babe.Dan bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:49 am

Damn Merlin. First I'm jealous of your collection, then I find out you've met Orli Shoshan AND Amy Allen both in person. I'm so green with envy I look like Greedo!! alien :Drool: bow
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm

x'2 alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

If for some reason you ever decide to throw that autographed/framed stamp let me know when so I can go through your trash!!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:39 am

Here we have some vehicles and Playsets!!!

2 JABBA THE HUT ACTION PLAYSETS ( BOTH MIB)
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Playse10

2 MIB´s ESB TAUN-TAUN ( DAMN , I LOVE CANADIAN SW ITEMS! )
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Playse11

ESB DAGOBAGH ACTION PLAYSET AFA 75
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Playse13

3 SPEEDER BIKES (PALITOY BI-LOGO AFA 85) (PALITOY/PBP BI LOGO AFA 85) (CANADA MIB)
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Playse14

ESB RADER LASER AFA 85 & ROTJ MISB VEHICLE MAINTENANCE ENERGIZER
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Playse15

SW SEARS CANTINA SET MIB IN WONDERFUL CONDITION... WITH SEALED ACTION FIGURES!!.....
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Cantin10
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Cantin12

TOMORROW I´LL BE BACK WITH #5 COLLECTIBLE!! ....UNTIL LATER!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am

You've got some piece's of treasure their Merlin.good stuff,keep up the good work.bro.Dan cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 am

Great looking playsets Merlin. But where's the George Lucas autographed version? Razz JK it all looks real good, as usual!!
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Red lettering on the 2-pack, really tough find!! Everything looks top notch, thanks for sharing!

-chris
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

love the speederbikes merlin , thanks for a another sweet update
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Here are my top 5 SW Vintage items!!.....

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/vintage-chat-f1/your-own-top-five-vintage-items-t1033-75.htm#17484
Back to top Go down
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Merlin this is really an excellent way to limelight, I love the stories behind everything and that Wicket/Squid is superb Cool

can't wait to see a few more Canadian stuff. I passed on a 47 back Han hoth recently - i really regret it Mad
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm

After posting my TOP 5 in the other awesome thread....here goes my Lili Ledy MOC collection!

MOC LILY LEDY NIEN NUNB
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Llcard12

LILY LEDY EMPEROR´S ROYAL GUARD AFA 80
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Llcard13

LILI LEDY LEIA COMBAT PONCHO AFA 75
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Llcard14

LILI LEDY LUMAT AFA 75
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Llcard15

MOC LILY LEDY BOBA FETT
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 Llcard16

MOC LEDY ERG AFA
Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 100_5410

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 100_5411

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 100_5412

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 100_5413

Last edited by merlin on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:43 pm

pure awsomeness bro , seeing lili ledy moc's alway's gets me hoping i'll find a reall biker scout ledy moc , so i can replace my recard custom and my loose lili ledy bikerscout cardback

what do you think that would set me back merlin , and what are my chances , i think i only saw two ever

not so good chances are they Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......   Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin Collection.....updated JULY/2014...PAGE 13..First group shot ever!!......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next