The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Toys questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
djchuckiec
New User
New User

Vintage Toys questions Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Toys questions   Vintage Toys questions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:41 pm

I have 2 questions for anyone out there. First, Does Farmboy Luke's lightsaber always float? I recently purchased 1 and the lightsaber floats till you submerge it and then it sinks to the bottom. It passes the light test but i am not about to try the drop test due to the tip. Second is about the original x-wing. I recently got my hands on one in perfect working order except it never had the stickers put on and it did not come with them. I can't find original stickers anywhere just repros. Is it better to leave it like it is without stickers or put repros on it? I also have an artist friend who paints mini figures for the area who would love to paint it to perfectly match the original. What should I do with it?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Toys questions   Vintage Toys questions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Not all original sabers float, reproduction stickers &/or customising via paint is generally frowned upon
Back to top Go down
djchuckiec
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Toys questions   Vintage Toys questions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Thank you. I didn't think it was a good idea either way but thought I would ask. I think I will hold on to it and maybe I will come across an original set of stickers somewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Toys questions   Vintage Toys questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Toys questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1