The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Model kits, collectables

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

Model kits, collectables Empty
PostSubject: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Some of my private collection. Bowen Designs minibusts Smile

Model kits, collectables 20180234

Some of my little trophies

Model kits, collectables 20180235

Mecha corner

Model kits, collectables 20180236
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Cool items. Love the large figures with Predator, what are the other three? The one on the left looks like something from 2000 AD's Slaine.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:37 pm

The first appearance wolverine and Deadpool busts are awesome. I know predator and switchblade but the rest of that shelf is unknown to me, maybe a transformer dinosaur on there but not familiar with it either. Looks like a dungeons and dragons metal dragon on the shelf underneath. It is very cool looking. The last pic of gundam style things I don't know either. Thanks for sharing though, very neat little display.
Back to top Go down
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

PostSubject: My collection   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:27 pm

That´s right! Slaine, the first Irish King. Next two japanese model kits that use batteries, Witchblade, a Predator and the girl with green hair... Aphrodite XXI (maybe that´s not the right number) from Image Comics.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Has anyone got these bandai kits? Apparently there are figures and ships but the figure kits specifically is what I am looking at. You can build the model but the figures aren't static like a statue they are actually articulated like action figures. I ran across a video of a fett build and gotta admit, I am intrigued. Curious if they are as cool as they appear to be. Check out bandai boba fett model in you tube and you should see some videos. I am thinking of getting one just to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

PostSubject: Bandai Boba Fett   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Wow... Boba Fett always looks right! No matter if it´s the samurai version from Takara, Hot Toys or Sideshow Collectibles. It a hard decision, really.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

WOW very cool collection, I love Wolverine he is my fav, hell my wife's nickname for me is Wolfie lol.

trappedtexan wrote:
Has anyone got these bandai kits? Apparently there are figures and ships but the figure kits specifically is what I am looking at. You can build the model but the figures aren't static like a statue they are actually articulated like action figures. I ran across a video of a fett build and gotta admit, I am intrigued. Curious if they are as cool as they appear to be. Check out bandai boba fett model in you tube and you should see some videos. I am thinking of getting one just to see how it goes.

I have something like 6 of the Bandai kits. One is Boba Fett, after seeing how that looks I want more of the figure ones. The ships have amazing detail even the 1/144 ones are really detailed.

Larry
Attachments
2017-12-26 18.50.50_zpsc1jq2pdf.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(764 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
2017-12-26 18.51.37_zpsyhvpbopr.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 1:37 am

Nice collection!

I have had a few Randy Bowen over the years in my collection.

Still have a full Bowen Black Panther statue, and 4 different mini busts of Iron Man by Bowen as well!
Back to top Go down
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

PostSubject: Bowen Collection   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Show us your stuff if you have the chance! Smile
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Fito wrote:
Show us your stuff if you have the chance! Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8122-marvel-comics-statues-other-collections

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model kits, collectables   Model kits, collectables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model kits, collectables

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1