The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations   Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 am

Hello all. I searched for this specific question, and came up blank. I recently purchased a Yoda w/ a brown snake very much like I would expect. It reminded me of the orange snake I had as a child. While it's flexible, it also seems oddly brittle. The tip of the tail is broken, and there is a crack near the head. Unhappy with this, I purchased a replacement snake. What I got was surprising. It's very soft, rubbery. It doesn't hold the shape I commonly see with a natural curve to the body that holds the head up off the surface as well as near the end of the tail; it lies nearly flat. I know that the brown snake is supposed to be more flexible, but is this legit? There's also an obvious color difference with the stiffer snake being a flat, darker brown. The super flexible snake has a variance of shade in the brown.

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Y4m9dElt6-86dcEv3W2qr5_JZFAMWZLve1KmuEtTApcW4njU-bEYIeMfhBmNsAURue7hRaV9j9GO6RCoshvSGwOjwJq4KscSYbMkGmPuu6GIBmjZro2oGf42TpX77aofas6Fl_cgg-KhPVRwwE22dfb_FyjBy3AeLk6hxrB_ihe-PUsAfXvmnJh4MF0jJ6vZSORGosg0f66axyTCoiUFfZ3Ug?width=691&height=1024&cropmode=none

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Y4mcqGztwLsNxX2gdC7iz5Ovxf06GH-u8gP7V_mi6e3irA650C1bR91fyDX8o_V9BxSaLiU5Os2jdZIy426mGXHQgzRTZYLaRxTv1e_Aay23eeCrzB5WZrkGZfKrb_er0adPdj4YcDZVC-3m34YHL-1ciZHeYJOtaQbCJPFuAFLMpWjrxyzsuoYM1FRKEZo99E2lkCTtxXpRselfZsKxbAeEQ?width=1024&height=801&cropmode=none

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Y4mnsEFdzqF_4EeS2xC4TvEGAJ-5B-GS_r3E9ojd8gDhio-lqD3pFoUFU7pEX6p3rxXP8buS6_PcsWJABeuFCieAvC_rdngvGnQzlDVHmQjCigb9d6A5NsyxfCt34SxhYjp-6Iq3cz5pXqEnUqHBPT1Wo2eUzeuWGa7ILQqy2jydGl7RF27th-q_2mk8FzYI33W8y76xWTVkSWk5ycPiJVp8g?width=840&height=1024&cropmode=none

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Y4mMZg6WBK5MsdHSf82NL8n9XvDBGUTM6pgyGULai9mTuDGL-2EiLBC2Dkqssvd4PSM7eQtgjJKJuSEXHUNxJrHthyf4b_ophXNlfYMCmCxNid0ZIF4rJfdQAVAikphNYyu-XKsUBKsolY622FCIlo7RrO2NlgkBC9KYP3r9NFtdHA1sD6qGIVvRVJ-S8IH8PH7sDNyRU0ph4r01WqlHV6ADQ?width=1024&height=986&cropmode=none
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations   Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:38 am

welcome   'Most' brown snakes are very flexible & rubbery and this injection point is appropriate
Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations Y4mcqGztwLsNxX2gdC7iz5Ovxf06GH-u8gP7V_mi6e3irA650C1bR91fyDX8o_V9BxSaLiU5Os2jdZIy426mGXHQgzRTZYLaRxTv1e_Aay23eeCrzB5WZrkGZfKrb_er0adPdj4YcDZVC-3m34YHL-1ciZHeYJOtaQbCJPFuAFLMpWjrxyzsuoYM1FRKEZo99E2lkCTtxXpRselfZsKxbAeEQ?width=1024&height=801&cropmode=none
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations   Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 am

Awesome! Thanks
Back to top Go down
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations   Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Hi , I recently bought in eBay a lot of Star Wars figures in great condition , among them a brown snake Jawa, always wanted to have one but ... the snake is rubbery and very flexible , it is very different compared to the snakes I got from childhood. It has exactly the same injection point as in the picture. I see a feedback from aussiejames above that most brown snakes are very flexible and rubbery and that the injection point is appropriate. All of the weapons in the lot I got are original but need double triple confirmation that the brown snake is original Kenner . Please can other TIG experts confirm the snake is original Kenner ? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations   Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Yoda Brown Snake Variations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1