The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Color of cane Yoda with snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Color of cane Yoda with snake Empty
PostSubject: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

Hi all,
Remembering I took Yoda as a child to whatever occassion as a good luck charm (and ofcourse lost him), I browsed on the Internet to find one (with a brown snake). Realizing now it is a collector's item, I do not want to pay a lot of money for a reproduction. Is it true that Yoda with a brown snake should have a dark coloured cane, as I found a Yoda which seems to have a light brown one (cane from Yoda with orange snake?). Picture below, thanks!
http://verkopen.marktplaats.nl/photopopup/359654759/1
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:52 am

Hi welcome to the forum Smile

You can see all 3 Yoda Cane Fake / REPRO Variants here - http://www.imperialgunnery.com/otheraccessories.htm

Im sure one of the lads can help with which cane goes with which Yoda / Snake etc as the figure.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

welcome [quote="Stargeezer"]Here are some diffirent canes and snakes i once photographed.

Cheers, Dennis

Color of cane Yoda with snake YodaCanes

Color of cane Yoda with snake YodaSnakes[/quote
& http://www.landoslocker.com/range_esb/yoda.shtml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 am

Thanks guys,
as far as my not trained eyes can see, the cane looks real but the color is too light to really belong to Yoda with a brown snake. Haha, maybe I will have to make a hobby out of this and perfectionize my "buy the correct Yoda" skills cyclops
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 am

I have the same issue. I think my brown snake Yoda should have a darker coloured cane as it is the same colour as my orange snake version. Can anyone advise that the brown snake version should have a darker coloured cane?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 am

The 2 'main' variants are : light skin, orange snake, light cane
& dark skin, brown snake, dark cane
BUT there are many different ones: http://www.landoslocker.com/range_esb/yoda.shtml
including light skin, brown snake & brown snake, light cane .....
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I have two Vintage Yoda figures. One is light green, orange snake and light cane. The other is a darker skin, brown snake dark cane.

I think those are the MOST common variations, but like the above link shows, you could get him with either color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color of cane Yoda with snake   Color of cane Yoda with snake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Color of cane Yoda with snake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1