The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)   FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:32 pm

SOLD

This is painful for me to do... but I have to pay for Rylie's (my oldest daughter) choir camp at Oklahoma City University. Not cheap.

I have a lot of six DROIDS figures that are in near perfect condition. I would love to see better examples of these... they are simply beautiful.

Sise Fromm
Tig Fromm - w/ceptor
Thal Joben - w/black rifle & bag
Kez Iban - w/black blaster
Jann Tosh - w/blue-black blaster
Kea Moll - w/grey blaster

As you can see from my list above, the blue-black blaster is not correct. I bought a lost of almost 100 figures earlier in the year and all were in separate bags. The previous owner, who passed away, also had vehicles and play-sets which I believe is where the other 100% black blaster is located. These are up for eBay all the time, between $50-90. The price I'm asking reflects that difference. I am still including the blue-black blaster with the lot.

I'm asking $1510 OBO (was asking $1600 before I figured out the blaster mistake). If you have any questions please let me know. I'd rather not break these up... the amount I'm asking is about half of the cost of the camp, so $1000 won't help as much as the $1500. So if you wanted to buy the lot, you could do that later; sell the figures you don't need/want/.

Thanks!

FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) S-l500

BTW: Here is one of her solo's this past Spring... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwdI5DL8_RU
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)   FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:54 pm

TishomingoSith wrote:
SOLD

This is painful for me to do... but I have to pay for Rylie's (my oldest daughter) choir camp at Oklahoma City University. Not cheap.

I have a lot of six DROIDS figures that are in near perfect condition. I would love to see better examples of these... they are simply beautiful.

Sise Fromm
Tig Fromm - w/ceptor
Thal Joben - w/black rifle & bag
Kez Iban - w/black blaster
Jann Tosh - w/blue-black blaster
Kea Moll - w/grey blaster

As you can see from my list above, the blue-black blaster is not correct. I bought a lost of almost 100 figures earlier in the year and all were in separate bags. The previous owner, who passed away, also had vehicles and play-sets which I believe is where the other 100% black blaster is located. These are up for eBay all the time, between $50-90. The price I'm asking reflects that difference. I am still including the blue-black blaster with the lot.

I'm asking $1510 OBO (was asking $1600 before I figured out the blaster mistake). If you have any questions please let me know. I'd rather not break these up... the amount I'm asking is about half of the cost of the camp, so $1000 won't help as much as the $1500. So if you wanted to buy the lot, you could do that later; sell the figures you don't need/want/.

Thanks!

BTW: Here is one of her solo's this past Spring... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwdI5DL8_RU

Dang it, up for seconds and sold? That was quick. Just making sure they are sold right? So the thread can be locked?
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)   FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Bryan, yea. It sold on a FB post right after I posted here. I would have deleted it if I knew how Smile

I *HATE* having to sell them but gotta do what I gotta do for my girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)   FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: 1985 DROIDS lot (SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1