The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sf1138
New User
New User

FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper  SOLD Empty
PostSubject: FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD   FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper  SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 am

These two figures are shipping Monday! Please advise and tell of your experience with me. I want to be up front and help. If anyone knows how I can improve, just let me know!
Roger

Thanks to you both!

Hello! I am in the US and will be posting several items from a large collection I recently acquired. These are a test of a couple that I've had a short while, but am not a fan of tri-logo or foreign cards.

First Han Solo original with corridor photo. Very clean, not perfect but a strong C8+ SOLD.PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD Miscard footed bubble upside downPhotobucketPhotobucket

I like the Han so I may be a bit high, so apologies in advance, would trade for a US card with variant image in similiar condition. Prices not made of stone, but interesting pieces. I will have cheap pieces all the way up to a luke 12 back AFA80 coming, but since I'm new in selling here (over 420 feedback 100% positive off ebay) I though I'd test the waters.

Best wishes and greeting from the US.
Roger

P.S. Please give any suggestions as to what I can add in descriptions or photos to make it easier for this forum. I want to learn and any and all suggestions are welcome!

PM or email rogerc1234@gmail.com Thanks again!

Last edited by sf1138 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
here for the day
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD   FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper  SOLD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 am

Pm sent for hoth stormie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sf1138
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD   FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper  SOLD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 am

Both figures are in UK, just waiting to be picked up, you guys and fees.... The US doesn't eat us alive with things like that. Oh, yeah, but you have health care.... Nevermind....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD   FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper  SOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS SOLD Tri-Logo Han Solo Corridor Weird Hoth Stormtrooper SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1