The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
markseowlichang
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery. Empty
PostSubject: Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery.   Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 pm

This is with reference to this link:http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6779-endor-blaster-pistol-wg-2-0        I just realised that the two black endor guns are totally different for these two characters, imperial gunners gun has an extra L shaped piece on the right back side of the pistol. I just checked my moc awing, and true enough, it doesn't have the L shaped piece. Whereas my imperial gunner in its AFA loose case has a gun with the extra L shape piece. If this is confirmed on every other moc, then perhaps the IG endor blasters section should include this information as these is one specific black pistol each for awing and imperial gunner. This is also to Ensure collectors collecting loose figures can match their figures with the correct weapon.Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery. Img_6316

Last edited by markseowlichang on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
markseowlichang
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery.   Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 pm

And since both figures were released at the same time, the two characters were meant to have different shaped blasters.
Back to top Go down

Different black endor blasters for awing pilot and imperial gunnery.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1