The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Well done, Jimmy! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Admin Use Account

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Well done Jimmy

Remember guys this was the first of a number of free raffles planned for the next 6 months and we will be rounding them all off with a big prize draw in the Summer Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey congrats Jimmy! That sure is a nice prize!

Now all we need is a picture of Jimmy celebrating 🎅
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 pm

wow , how cool is that , thanks jay and thank the wife aswell
celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate
it's even a variation that i dont have , so cool

about the celebration pic, i tell you what

it's ten day's untill my birthday , and iam planning on a day maybe a night in amsterdam

if the price could arrive before that i'll take it with me and you'll have loads of pic's

thanks again , TIG for the raffle and putting up with us (me)
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Look forward to the next raffle and of course Jimmy and his celebratory picture! LOL

Great stuff Jay, really nice of you to do!
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Congrats Jimmy, nice one mate
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm

this is so great , when will the next raffle start

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
this is so great , when will the next raffle start

Very Happy

Winners are banned from future raffles!!

Only joking lol! lol!

Don't forget people, let others know about the forum, the more people join in the better! 🎅
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

congrats! nice prize.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Congrats Jimmy! Nice Prize to say the least!!!

Jay - Thanks for running the contest dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 am

Well done Jimmy!!!
Good stuff
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:03 am

Congrats Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow!!!! Congrats!!! I could have used that to add to my vintage collection!!!

Can't wait to qualify for the next raffle!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 am

Way to go Jimmy! Congrats on your prize and I look forward to seeing your adventures with Han. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Congrats Jimmy. cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm

thanks to all it would have been fun without y'all smoke :clap:
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Jimmy het is je gegund!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Capetown wrote:
Jimmy het is je gegund!

Ok, I am going to try and translate...

Here are what comes to mind..

1. Jimmy he is a legend.

2. Jimmy that figure belonged to me.

3. Jimmy you smoke too much pot my friend alien

Any close? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 am

Jimmy im taking your parcel to the post office now buddy Smile

Seeing as its coming up to your 30th Birthday i have added an extra present in there something related to your bikerscout focus ill let you put the pictures up once it arrives Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 am

jay my man you are to good for this world, thanks in advance and i was just talking to my girl about the amsterdam b-day trip , so be sure to watch out for those pic's

it's gonna be fun , striptease bars coffee shop and a stop by the local vintage shop will be happening

who know's i might bump in to emiel without realizing this

by the way joe , emiel means something like "happy for you, you desirve it " something like that but

@ emiel ;appriciate it bro,bedankt

also joe , if i most pick one , it's the 1 option , but theire's thruth in the tird aswell

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Not a problem Jimmy the extra item will be better in your collection than mine Smile

I sent your parcel via Airsure Express with tracking and delivery confirmation it was the best / quickest method i could use so hopefully it will arrive there in time for you Smile

Guys stay tuned as the next TIG raffle will be announced in the coming weeks Wink
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Looking forward to the new raffle!!!!!!!!!

Will it have its own post??? Or will it be added to this one
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 am

coachk28 wrote:
Looking forward to the new raffle!!!!!!!!!

Will it have its own post??? Or will it be added to this one

The new Raffle will be set up just before New years day and will run for the first few weeks of January and it will also have a new thread.

Im leaving this thread open so when Jimmy receives his item and his birthday surprise he can post up some pictures Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 am

the package arrived , and the extra gift aswell thanks jay for everything

be sure to check this page tomorow or maybe the day after for the pic's depents on my state of self Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next