The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Spoilers follow:

Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! C-3po-10

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/04/13/the-secret-of-c-3pos-red-arm-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens-re/

TLDR;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:37 pm

That gets an official "meh" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 pm

So much so that you had to move it?! How dare you!!

lol!

I agree, it's pretty meh but just in case anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:34 am

Indeed, a "meh" reaction from me. But I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the storylines developed by the Marvel team until now, I feel it's definitely lacking the depth I got used to from Dark Horse team.

So basically I was honestly not expecting a lot from this story arc. Without giving spoilers, to me it almost felt like I was watching an episode of the "Star Wars: Droids" animated series back in 1985.­ I was expecting something with more depth, but still, to give this story some justice, I kinda like the finale with C-3PO being a little more "serious" and reflective than we're usually getting out of this character...

Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! 005a10
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:24 pm

JediPatrick wrote:
Indeed, a "meh" reaction from me. But I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the storylines developed by the Marvel team until now, I feel it's definitely lacking the depth I got used to from Dark Horse team.

So basically I was honestly not expecting a lot from this story arc. Without giving spoilers, to me it almost felt like I was watching an episode of the "Star Wars: Droids" animated series back in 1985.­ I was expecting something with more depth, but still, to give this story some justice, I kinda like the finale with C-3PO being a little more "serious" and reflective than we're usually getting out of this character...

I have to agree here. Marvel has been pumping out new series with little regard to how fruitful the stories are, both Star Wars and non-Star Wars titles. I'm glad that there was a little bit of "justice" with C-3PO, but just like Teek's picture.. yeah, that's pretty much all we get!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!   Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why C-3PO's arm was red in TFA revealed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1