The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squid Head Belt Letter E

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doobynuts
New User
New User

Squid Head Belt Letter E Empty
PostSubject: Squid Head Belt Letter E   Squid Head Belt Letter E I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:03 am

I have a squid head that has a belt with the Letter E on the inside next to the number 175098 04. The TIG reference guide shows A, D, B and F on squid head belts but there is no mention of E.

Does this mean it is a repro? The cape and waist coat meet all the legit requirements.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Squid Head Belt Letter E Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid Head Belt Letter E   Squid Head Belt Letter E I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:56 am

doobynuts wrote:
I have a squid head that has a belt with the Letter E on the inside next to the number 175098 04. The TIG reference guide shows A, D, B and F on squid head belts but there is no mention of E.

Does this mean it is a repro? The cape and waist coat meet all the legit requirements.

welcome  No I'd say it's legit. Post a picture up of it here (if you are new you will have to wait up to 10 days for pic posting priviliges - I can post it for you if you PM me).

The community often discovers new 'numbers' or 'letters' so it's good you've found this one. As soon as I see a pic I can add it to the ref guide. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Squid Head Belt Letter E

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1